should metroid prime 3 have online on it?

brad-bot

Wii Owner Since 8th Dec06
May 30, 2007
england
i was just wondering if anyone wanted metroid prime 3 to have online play on it like deathmatch and teamdeatch and also co-op play and capture the flag i wish it did

wii games owned: the godfather, red stell, the legend of zelda, wii play, wii sports, rayman: raving rabbids, warioware: smooth moves, exitce truck,transformers, resident ecil 4: wii edition, mario strickers charged football, mysims, metroid prime 3, medal of honor;vanguard.

Would be cool and doable !

Altough you would get a lot of players saying it isnt true to metroid prime style

that would have been cool but 3 months after it came out, not possible

brad-bot said:
i was just wondering if anyone wanted metroid prime 3 to have online play on it like deathmatch and teamdeatch and also co-op play and capture the flag i wish it did

online capabilities and different gameplay modes are a welcome addition to any game ,
off topic: how about online multiplayer RE4 mercenaries ??

What makes it "Metroid" is the storyline and puzzles. If you did that, it'd just be Unreal Tournament with a Metroid skin.

It would have been a nice addition to the replay value.

I haven't touched MP3 since about 2 weeks after it's release, and I don't see myself playing through it again.

Considering the Wii is online, they should have additional downloadable maps and quests, keeping in the spirit of Metroid. Of course, that would require Nintendo actually figuring out "online", which they have yet to do.

el-zilcho said:
online capabilities and different gameplay modes are a welcome addition to any game ,
off topic: how about online multiplayer RE4 mercenaries ??

I was thinking the same thing once I beat the mercenaries. Online play would be awesome. Or even 2-4 person multiplayer would be good

sremick said:
Considering the Wii is online, they should have additional downloadable maps and quests, keeping in the spirit of Metroid. Of course, that would require Nintendo actually figuring out "online", which they have yet to do.

I'd definitely buy single player maps if they had them available for download through the Wii.

Adding online functionality to a Metroid game would have been a great idea, but I am still happy with the game, even if it doesn't have online gameplay.

Byuakuya said:
Adding online functionality to a Metroid game would have been a great idea, but I am still happy with the game, even if it doesn't have online gameplay.
try Metroid Hunters.

that game had half decent online but the story mode wasn't so great. . . . i'm glad MP3 did not have online, the story mode would probably be affected.

i think itd me MONEY! this game had all the traits for a good online experience.....i would probably still play it if it did have online play

When it was initially announced they said it would. I was going to get it then.

But they took it out, so I never ended up buying the game :lol:

Back