Should Pot Be Legal?

redneck E

redneck E
May 8, 2009
Dexter, Michigan
Wii Online Code
5273-9078-3043-9505
I live in Michigan where we now have medical marijuana. Being an avid pot smoker, I don't necessarily think that it is a good thing. I'm sure some people who are sick may benefit from it....but most people are just taking advantage of the system. What do you think?

Yeah I think it should be legal, its been shown time and again to be less dangerous than both alcohol and tobacco; the current system is pouring money into dangerous gangs, and creating criminals out of ordinary people.

The legalization and taxation of weed could get us out of this economic crisis, and we're really shooting ourselves in the foot; mainly thanks to pressure from old people who wouldn't be toking up, and wouldn't be affected anyway (except maybe less drunken youths mugging them, and more high youths chilling)

Pot is for losers that don't know how to have fun.

Also no

so your saying cancer Patients that smoke weed are losers?

Hell no, alcohol actually has benefits while marijuana just fuks you up. If you wanna feel good, then do anything else besides smoking a stupid plant.

Well, my opinion (remember, just my opinion) is that Pot is just a bad habit that robs you of your money. Once someone gets hooked on it, they depend on it completely. i done alot of studies about this. This drug leads to bad behaviors, it also can effect your friendship/relationship with people. but on the other hand, if it helps people with health problems, they should use it. but i dont really know how you can benefit from smoking pot, it has a negative effect on your body..... so why would they use it on sick patients? well, this is just my opinion, and hopefully all of you can respect that, since i deeply respect yours. if you disagree, please let me know why in a mature way and don't just scream at me, that will just build up the flame which could cause this topic to be locked, so please, keep the posts clean! :)

I dont give a damn about pot being legal, just as long as they dont get rid of the KFCs.

(Anyone get the reference?)

Most of you kids would believe anything, pot is not all that bad... in fact its better than alcohol... do some research, you kids kill me.

There losing there life.
So yes

Also the damn stuff stinks. you can always tell a weed smoker from a drinker as they always seem less likely to do something Youtube worthy
Hell no, alcohol actually has benefits while marijuana just fuks you up.

If you wanna feel good, then do anything else besides smoking a stupid plant.
Like have a nice long relaxing poo
I dont give a damn about pot being legal, just as long as they dont get rid of the KFCs.

Saying something from South Park?

Most of you kids would believe anything, pot is not all that bad... in fact its better than alcohol... do some research, you kids kill me.
> Implying im a kid.

lol, DPrinny.... kinda harsh calling cancer patients losers dont you think?
In what way is alcohol/Cigarettes better than weed... they are all bad. I think it should be legal
People should just stay focused on the REAL drugs

lol, DPrinny.... kinda harsh calling cancer patients losers dont you think?

They are losing the game of life.
So yeah.
In what way is alcohol/Cigarettes better than weed... they are all bad. I think it should be legal
Alcohol is a social drug.
Weed is not
People should just stay focused on the REAL drugs
FUNK YEAH!!
Paracetamol!

I also believe that cancer patients who bang their head against the wall are losers.

Maybe cancer patients who bang their heads against the wall are upset of the fact they have a chance of dying =/
oh and weed could be a social drug.... maybe ectasy too

Last edited:
Back