Should Pot Be Legal?

Well, the thing about weed is that its probably going to kill about 1/10th of the kids that go to my school.....

I support this.

Still its your money (until you start mugging people to get some to feed your habit)and if you want to waste it on a "quick hit" its up to you.
As long as I don't have to smell it or talk to you

Yes that very well could happen, and it does... but not everyone that smokes has that addiction. Sorta like cigarettes in a way, we all have gone through where someone asks you for money or cigarettes in front of a liquor store haha, well hopefully not the younger kids though.

13 year old kids don't scare me.
I SCARE THEM!!!

Dont you have to have a reason to ban someone... if you could?

I have a imagination.

I can make one up.

Be prepared, You'll sh!t yourself when I'm done with you prinnyy.
My imagination is drug like. It's my natural .. uhm.. state of mind !

Yes that very well could happen, and it does... but not everyone that smokes has that addiction. Sorta like cigarettes in a way, we all have gone through where someone asks you for money or cigarettes in front of a liquor store haha, well hopefully not the younger kids though.

13 year old kids don't scare me.
I SCARE THEM!!!

Dont you have to have a reason to ban someone... if you could?

I have a imagination.

I can make one up.

lmao
He's calling you out Prinny!

Dont you know it redneck. XD im just saying I am a weird, random, twisted, demented 13 year old kid. sooo. "shut up [prinn], I`ll go apesh!t on your @$$. I`m only [13] but I`ll g o all spider monkey. cuz im all jacked up on mountain dew [typhoon] !!"

Buh?

My imagination is from years of prog rock, weird games and slapstick comedy abuse.

DPRINNY ATTACKS WITH FISHY POINT!!!
pointfishqb5.jpg

Dont you know it redneck. XD im just saying I am a weird, random, twisted, demented 13 year old kid. sooo. "shut up [prinn], I`ll go apesh!t on your @$$. I`m only [13] but I`ll g o all spider monkey. cuz im all jacked up on mountain dew [typhoon] !!"
>13 year old kid acting like hes ard over the internet.
Sigh probably thinks hes a "Gangsta" and calls his friends "Hommie" when its more like "Homo" sitting there drinking his "alcopop" thinking its a real mans drink when we all know it is in fact whiskey drank from the bottle with a warm up drink of assorted ales with names like "Soding frog", "Rabbit punch" and "Shut ti gob" all while listening to classy heavy metal bands like "Saxon" and "Heaven and hell" while discussing that the current rugby match on the screen is really good and calling out the ref over his dissision not to score that last try while thus meaning that the team you where supporting just LOST THE GAME!! and members of the opposition are chanting "YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!"calling him a "Bloody prick" until a fit lass walks to the bar and then conversation turns to the things they would like to do to her only to find out her boyfriend is in fact not a boy, but a girl friend and one sod walks over and asks if she wants curing to witch she responds with a sigh

Pot should be legal... doesn't hurt anyone else, besides the user

But then others will start copying the user too, because smoking pot is so cool! And this hurt others as well.

Back