Should the Virtual Console be releasing more mainstream games?

Godwind

WiiChat Member
Jan 26, 2009
If you noticed a lot of people have been complaining about none of the "good games" being released on the virtual console. However, not all mainstream games are good while there are over looked games that are considered spectacular. So my question is, would you rather see more mainstream games be released in chances of getting better quality games than having every game possible be released?

I'd prefer they just release more games every week, since that way there's more likely to be something for everyone. It shouldn't be hard- aside from the N64 the consoles have no emulation issues to speak of, and considering the pool of games available from Nintendo, Sega, and most of the main 3rd party VC supporters, they should have plenty of games to release.

I don't see a problem with the games released so far. The only one I have complained about was EarthBound, before I knew the reason it wasn't coming to the Virtual Console. But I do agree with Napalm that we should see more releases of games in general. That way it's more likely everyone will get that game they're looking forward to... unless there are legal issues. Like Banjo-Kazooie and Metal Gear.

Nintendo needs something on there site along the lines of a request sheet where we can request the games we want

Thankfully Battletoads is owned by Rare

They don't take suggestions. Period. In fact, the little lady I talked to at Nintendo got annoyed when I threw in an EarthBound question after she helped me solve the problem I was having with my Wii :lol:

As long as you didn't say Starmen.net then everything is fine, Bodine.

If I did the lady might of said something like, "Oh God it's you guys again..."

I guess it doesn't help that I'm a member of Starmen... >_>

They don't take suggestions. Period. In fact, the little lady I talked to at Nintendo got annoyed when I threw in an EarthBound question after she helped me solve the problem I was having with my Wii :lol:
Yeah thats one of there many fail points
Sega did it and they came out with Nights Wii

So its not always a good idea

Back