Should there be games from the GBA on Virtual Console?

i think gba games should strictly stay handheld, thats what made them fun, games on the go. whereas as having NES, SNES' SEGA, N64, and TURBOGRAFX16 all in one console is pure GENIUS!

jettaboigl said:
i think gba games should strictly stay handheld, thats what made them fun, games on the go. whereas as having NES, SNES' SEGA, N64, and TURBOGRAFX16 all in one console is pure GENIUS!

agreed, Handheld is handheld.

more money is true...thats why it saddens me to say it wouldnt surprise me if nintendo released gba on the vc for 500points a pop

no plz, don't give them any more ideas on how to rip us off. besides we need more Wii games something we haven't played to death already.

Adding more consoles to the VC can only be a good thing. If you don't want to play GB games on the VC, just use your power of free will and ignore them. Some us never owned a Game Boy, so wouldn't mind the chance to play them via the VC (personally I'd quite like to play Link's Awakening).

Links Awakening is a grand game~ i use to play the **** out of that game, took it on camping trips etc.

i do agree about the free will thing lol a lot of us do forget there is a choice. nintendo will do as nintendo pleases and as long as they crank out quality games i could care less what console its on whether it be handheld or big screen.

i do enjoy the cheesy graphics of snes rpg's so i wouldnt mind playing gba on my 42"

...i still think handheld is handheld though :p

They should release the original Pokemon games.... Just because it'd be awesome to see all those pixels on the big screen =)

I'm not against it but there's a reason the DS is backwards compatible with GBA games.

Back