Should Wii sports have its own forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NuFLo

Wii wish you a merry xmas
Dec 3, 2006
Derbyshire UK
Cant make polls on this board which aint great but just voice your opinion, does it deserve its own forum section like Zelda and Red Steel?

Wii sports probably being one of the most succesfull games for the wii so far and with all the competative scores. Or are threads good enough?

I think it would be a good idea as theres lots of high scores to post and lots of FAQ's being posted daily.

tarheelsuperman said:
I totally agree. I think we should keep tabs on wii sports rankings and crown a weekly sports champ. Maybe that could be a sticky within the wii sports section.

I agree that would be cool, sadly the admin never posts or updates...

guys try not to post all your high scores here, because that is seriously off topic, and there are already threads for that.
I have deleted all the "High score" posts.
As for the seperate section for Wii Sports, it's not a bad idea (because there is so much discussion on it), and it is a possibility.

I think it would be good.

I havent done much in bowling, I'm working on being the next Andre Aggasi of tennis though. heh

I think that would be great. EVERYONE has Wiisports (Except some from Japan, but I dont think anyone on wiichat is from there) and it is the most popular game. Even more popular than Zelda!

I made that forum for wii sports rankings and no one posted there and everyone was guessing their numbers and just telling me they were pro so you guys are realy making me mad now!:mad5:

For the time being, just post anything about Wii Sports in Wii Gaming.
If it is needed, a new Wii Sports section will be discussed with i0n and the mods.
Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back