ShouldI buy a Wii?

I never understood why people ask this here. Almost everyone on here will say to get one. You need to ask something like this in a neutral place to get unbiased answers. Maybe you could find a general gaming forum that isn't based on one console/company. Personally I would say to get a 360 over a Wii if you don't already have one.

Get a Wii :) main reasons:

1) Good price
2) FUN! and different
3) good for when you have your mates round
4) Some really interesting games will be out im sure which will utilize the Wii mote features well.
5) VC games
6) Zelda

paintba||er said:
I never understood why people ask this here. Almost everyone on here will say to get one. You need to ask something like this in a neutral place to get unbiased answers. Maybe you could find a general gaming forum that isn't based on one console/company. Personally I would say to get a 360 over a Wii if you don't already have one.

Other forums would probably class this as advertising. Cruel world.

Sovieto said:
LOL
people actually believe that?
no, its a port, no matter what they call it

A lot easier to hate when you no longer have it eh Sovieto :ciappa:

WiiZero said:
A lot easier to hate when you no longer have it eh Sovieto :ciappa:
its not hating
ask anyone in the video game biz
i heard a joke the other night on a podcast: Wii better start installing docks because its getting all the ports

Its a fact the wii is getting bombarded with month old ports disguised with thrown on controls...

hot_chili said:
what a bum, then what the heck is he here for, filling this place up with junk
Right, even thought i run the 360 faq section and try to keep order in the 360 section? and you do..........

Back