1111-1111-1111-1111
For example this is my Resident Evil collection::yikes:

PICT1835.jpg

Any franchise collection you have:

Silent Hill
COD
Mario
Sonic....anything...

I have a little Final Fantasy collection, but I've let my friends borrow some of the games so I don't have most of them at the moment... and Kingdom Hearts... God of War...

If I remember I'll post a few pics tomorrow.

mario party, yuck! lol

nice RE collection, i envy you! lol used to have all COD games but sold them off with my PS2.

(is that a burger king toy you got there? lol nice)

i Love RE

No,its not a burger king toy..its the big brain academy keychain gift.The bottom part brake so now its only a mini-wimote with a blue led light.lol...

Do you believe me if i tell you i never own a gamecube...i just discover the pleasure of Playing RE on my wii....after i bought RE4 i just run around gaming stored and on the internet to buy the entire serie. Now i will beat them all before RE:UC and RE5 release....

I will probably do the same with Silent Hill serie when SH:5 get release on PS3/xbox360...

but i've heard that those silent hill games doesnt work properly on ps3....dawn you sony!!!:mad5:

So i still gone need to buy a PS3 or a XBOX360 to play RE5 and SH5...will see what i decide after the next price drop...

Can't say I have any series except Forza(xbox) and Forza 2(360), and the last four Need for Speed games: Underground(ps2), Underground 2(ps2), Most Wanted(xbox), and Carbon(xbox). Only other Nintendo I had was SNES, until the Wii.

Wii-licious said:
i Love RE

No,its not a burger king toy..its the big brain academy keychain gift.The bottom part brake so now its only a mini-wimote with a blue led light.lol...

Do you believe me if i tell you i never own a gamecube...i just discover the pleasure of Playing RE on my wii....after i bought RE4 i just run around gaming stored and on the internet to buy the entire serie. Now i will beat them all before RE:UC and RE5 release....

I will probably do the same with Silent Hill serie when SH:5 get release on PS3/xbox360...

but i've heard that those silent hill games doesnt work properly on ps3....dawn you sony!!!:mad5:

So i still gone need to buy a PS3 or a XBOX360 to play RE5 and SH5...will see what i decide after the next price drop...

oh, well burger king had Wii toys last year lol

and i never had a cube either and never played RE untill recently when i bought RE4. but im not buying the others..

how much was all that, minus RE4?

Wii-licious said:
Do you believe me if i tell you i never own a gamecube...i just discover the pleasure of Playing RE on my wii....after i bought RE4 i just run around gaming stored and on the internet to buy the entire serie. Now i will beat them all before RE:UC and RE5 release...

now THAT'S brand loyalty!! lol nice commitment!

I have all kirby games exipt 2.

And what is that in the corner, is that a soda.

Back