show off your pets!

T

The_Loose_Cannon

i just got influenced by another members farting dog (thanks! haha) to show off my doggie- chuchu, the shih tzu....probably the most spoiled dog in all the world :rolleyes: :lol:

sspx0716jg7.jpg

249069166l4cr.jpg

chuchuwithgun3je.png

now that i showed you mine, lets see yours!!!!

OMG!!!!!!! CUTE PUPPY!!!!!! awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..... your puppy is like a stuff animal...

err.. i cant do it on this laptop.. i gotta go on mine but my mom is using it lol ill post it later :]

A picture of my dog is in my profile. I'll post it later.

Edit: Here he is..

IMGP0638.jpg

Last edited:
WiiWouldLike2Play said:
OMG!!!!!!! CUTE PUPPY!!!!!! awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..... your puppy is like a stuff animal...

err.. i cant do it on this laptop.. i gotta go on mine but my mom is using it lol ill post it later :]

he is such a snuggle bunnie.....ive always had big dogs all my life, and then i got him....he was an abused dog left in an apartment in new jersy. my bf and i rescued him and i fell in love with him. i hate leaving him because i get this empty feeling its crazy!:eek:ut:

hes the best thing ive got right now (oh and the bf too of 4 years lmao hes kind of a big deal too! hahah)

My little sister with the kitten and doggy - The kitten is the family cat, the dog is my little sister's.

And these are our other two kitties...

This one is my brother's cat

And this one is my precious kitty sitting on my lap relaxing outside ^.^

All of mine died

Gos emo
A cat got into my last place while I was at work and killed off all my pet birds
But my pet dog (lived with mum) was the best dog ever (Hates strangers, protects kids/babys)

But all dogs seem to like me

hey you get outta here. my cats name is chubbs and hell kick your chubbs's ass.

Schroeder (lives at my parents' house):
DSCN0063small2.jpg

Charlie (lives at my parents' house):
DSCN0078small.jpg

Woodstock:
l_0beb7434309463b69938e4e66ffd296d.jpg

Kawaii:
l_ee5602e7b9989c044b8157efcfa6d984.jpg

<3333 I love them all.

This is my dog ireland (we got her on St.Patricks day]
Ireland.jpg

UPDATE!!!

im a grandma! chuchu (my dog) got my bfs moms dog (princess) pregnant!

she just had 2 healthy baby puppies :) i will add pics tomorrow becausae she might have more

Back