Show your Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

zurukea

Billy Talent is awesomest
Jun 20, 2007
Newfoundland, Canada
Hey, I should have started this thread before I got sick and we started renovations all over the house but I'll post this anyway. We all got a place where we go and play video games. Either out bedrooms or our basement or our living room. Just do a little recording and put it on youtube or whereever you post videos. And admit, we all want to show off and let people see how sweet of a set up we got. As soon as I get better i'm going to record my basement where I got 2 TVs, surround sound, Wii, Xbox and allo sorts of stuff =). So just take 10 minutes of your time to show people your place. Lets see who has the coolest set-up.

Also I know some people are going to think this is a stupid idea and if you do just leave. Don't ruin it for people who want to show people dere place. If you think this is a stupid thread, just move on to the next thread

I like this thread, but my setup is poor, I still run it on a good ol' 50Hz television in my living room to share with the family. Ahhhh.

Mine is gonna rock, lol. But the house is in the middle of being built so won't be able to show anything until christmas.
Everyone will get to see my christmas tree though :thumbsup: !

Wow, what an interesting way to show who's got the bigger dick... I'll put something together. I got some pretty sweet stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back