ShowMii animated gif contest - Win a free Wii game

Cjv

WiiChat Member
Dec 19, 2006
Wii Online Code
6034-0977-1447-4634
For all those interested, showmii.com is running a contest for Mii artists and giving away a free game:
http://www.showmii.com/?p=93

Moderators, any chance this post could be stickied temporarily or the link referenced someplace on your site? I enjoy WiiChat a lot and would be pleased if your community knew about the contest...

regards,
Chris

"ShowMii.com is devoted exclusively to artistic creations (primarily celebrity caricatures) put together in the Mii Channel, built into the Wii console. But unlike miiplaza and other gallery sites, we exhibit only the best examples - "Mii art excellence" was the tag line on the site's first-gen. We've gone to blog format recently. Instead of a complicated, enormous gallery site, we hand-pick the best stuff and give the readership something to come back to each day."

Nice but is this advertising?

Edit : doesnt matter lol

Last edited by a moderator:
lee, I suppose it is advertising technically, but hoping the mods will let it slide.... it's a non-commercial ad, not selling anything, just spreading the word about the contest... showmii.com has a couple of ads but it's a labour of love, i do it because I like Mii art. anyway, take care, -C

Cjv said:
lee, I suppose it is advertising technically, but hoping the mods will let it slide.... it's a non-commercial ad, not selling anything, just spreading the word about the contest... showmii.com has a couple of ads but it's a labour of love, i do it because I like Mii art. anyway, take care, -C

No worries pal, Checked out the site, its pretty cool :thumbsup:
Lee.J

Back