SHutting Off Gamcube games

dds

WiiChat Member
Oct 22, 2006
So is it me or is the only way to get out a gamecube on the wii to reset the system?

Yup. It sucks. I dont see how it cant be fixed in an update. You cant use the Wiimmote at all. Not being able to turn the Wii off via Wiimote sucks.

why can't u just press the power button to shut off? isn't it what everyone does for every game system?

JoonKimDDS said:
why can't u just press the power button to shut off? isn't it what everyone does for every game system?

You can do that with the Wiimote on the power button, but you can also do it on the console.

Arcadium said:
You can do that with the Wiimote on the power button, but you can also do it on the console.
wait...so he was asking whether he has to walk up to the system to turn it off or use controller to turn it off?

I was thinking that he meant to say that power button on the system doesn't work so that he has to press the reset, and reset the system and then turn it off from the main menu or something.

its kind of funny when playing gc games. you need the remote to get to the gc game. then i have my wavebird. and i know for me at least i have a nunchuck and classic somewhere in the vicinity.

4 effing controllers and not 1 turns the damn thing off

it drives me crazy

Back