Sibilings And Pets Thread

ProShooter

WiiChat Member
Aug 8, 2007
What pets do you have and what or their names? And how many sibiling do you have female or male?
I have no pets and 1 female sibiling.

Why are pets and children in the same category? I don't think that should be right. But, anyway,

I have one sister called Loryn, she's two years younger than me and is a pain in the ass.

That one sister has one very annoying Jack Russel terrier called Ellie.

I have no brothers or sisters......anymore...hehe.......and I have one dog, Buddy, and two cats, Turbo and Stubz.

Everyone of my pets' names describes them....:

Buddy- One of the friendliest dogs in the world, but beware his scary bark and deep bites.

Turbo- Fastest cat I've ever seen. I was out in my yard, I see Turbo, a dog barks, I look away for a split second, and he's gone.

Stubz- Well.....she has a Stub Tail.....but now we call her Pretty Kitty.

I have a pet dog.

snowball .He loves to play in the snow and he never bites.he's very active.he's white. :yesnod:

bw! said:
I have a pet dog.

snowball .He loves to play in the snow and he never bites.he's very active.he's white. :yesnod:
lol i love name snowball thats my friends dogs name and so many people have snowball as a dog name..and all of their dogs who r named snow ball or white small and looks like a chuwawa

Well i have 2 siblings
1 younger brother who is 21
1 younger sister who is 15

And 1 Dog a boxer named Rex

Smurfette said:
I have a black cat that I toilet trained.His name is Onyx.I have 6 older brothers.
Wow:lol: 6 older brothers! I wonder how that feels.

I have one younger brother who used to post on this site. As for pets I have one golden labrador dog and one cat.

i have an older sister who i treat as i my best friend, and i have a golder retriver named floyd..............awkward name for a dog?? heck yes

Sisters

Sally-Louise - 29
Lisa - 25

Brothers

Liam - 8
Zak - 4

But my parents had my two sisters then me, then divorced then they both married other people and my mother and her husband had Liam, and my father and his wife had Zak, so technically their 'half' brothers.

Pets

Tilly the cat :)

I have two sisters
Jesse 23
Taylor 13

Two Brothers
Dylan 5
Andy 4

I have 5 cats 3 are kittens
Frannie 15 years old
Amber 1 (she had the kittens)
Spider cat