Sick of Nuketown

LOWI

WiiChat Member
Dec 23, 2010
UK
I wish they would patch Black Ops so that you cant vote for the previous map.
I played Nuketown 6 times on the trot last night because everybody kept voting for it.
I started leaving games and joining new ones but it was hard to find one that wasnt Nuketown :(

Last edited:
Figures ... that's the smallest fastest map. Probably happened because of all the "runnung and gunning" fans. I can see where you would get sick of it. I had that happen on Array to me yesterday. At least that one is pretty good sized and there is a lot of opportunity to do some sniping. After 4 times I finally quit. Gets boring no matter what map your on. I usually always vote for random and that seems to work out pretty good.

Last edited:
They need to patch it like on Xbox and PS3 so you cant vote to play the last map :yesnod:

IKR nuketown can be fun once or twicein a row. but when people rage quit new people come in and vote for it again and yru jsut stuck there with like 1 or 2 votes on launch screaming VOTE LAUNCH LAUNCH YOU NOOBS

IKR nuketown can be fun once or twicein a row. but when people rage quit new people come in and vote for it again and yru jsut stuck there with like 1 or 2 votes on launch screaming VOTE LAUNCH LAUNCH YOU NOOBS
Well I see ur point, but I can't understand why people enjoy playing Launch. It's 1 of my least fav maps, and every single person on my friends list hates it, but theres always at least like 4 people voting for it? Anyway, I didn't mind the spamming of nuketown, if you really don't like a map, leave the lobby? That seems the sensible thing to do, thats what I do when I see Launch or Hanoi lol.

Yes I did as if you read your post above mine you will see ......... I didn't mind the spamming of nuketown, if you really don't like a map, leave the lobby?

I was quoting my original post to show that I have already tried that but its hard to get in a lobby that isnt Nuketown.

Come on get up to speed :)

Well I see ur point, but I can't understand why people enjoy playing Launch. It's 1 of my least fav maps, and every single person on my friends list hates it, but theres always at least like 4 people voting for it? Anyway, I didn't mind the spamming of nuketown, if you really don't like a map, leave the lobby? That seems the sensible thing to do, thats what I do when I see Launch or Hanoi lol.
If you think about it launch closely resembles the mwr map"Ambush" its just subliminal homesickness that causes ppl tolike launch.

Nuketown is the best, the campers always die.
Havana is gay though

Yes I did as if you read your post above mine you will see ......... I didn't mind the spamming of nuketown, if you really don't like a map, leave the lobby?

I was quoting my original post to show that I have already tried that but its hard to get in a lobby that isnt Nuketown.

No lol, you quoted yourself saying 'yes thats what i tried', indicating you should be speaking to someone else, but your just speaking to yourself?

No lol, you quoted yourself saying 'yes thats what i tried', indicating you should be speaking to someone else, but your just speaking to yourself?

Who cares, Jog on

Who cares, Jog on
feisty one, you are! (inbetweeners, prob too young too understand...) just coz u messed up, I am willing to forgive you for your comment :D

Who cares, Jog on
feisty one, you are! (inbetweeners, prob too young too understand...) just coz u messed up, I am willing to forgive you for your comment :D

Im 35 years old with 5 kids, you need to find something better to do than attack new forum users for making posts that dont meet your standards.

Seems very friendly here already, id hate to see what your clan forums like.

Last edited:
Back