Sig Battle- KcBlack V.S WiiCanChangeTheWorld

Thanks for all you guy's voting and sig rotator=gif.

wiicanchangetheworld said:
...and sig rotator=gif.
Huh?
If you're referring to my sig rotator then yes, some of the banners are .GIFs, but the overall rotation file is a fake .PNG.

Actually, the sig rotator could be done as a gif. I used to do that with about 4-5 sigs at a time.

That wouldn't really be a rotator, at least not in the sense that I want. Sure, I could have gone into ImageReady and set a few images to tween into each other, but that's neither as impressive nor what I had in mind when I set out to make a rotator.
Even with the .PHP script I'm running I could have probably used any image file type as a mask, I simply chose .PNG because it gives the best image quality, at least in all browsers that don't suck like IE...

Gymdawg said:
That wouldn't really be a rotator, at least not in the sense that I want. Sure, I could have gone into ImageReady and set a few images to tween into each other, but that's neither as impressive nor what I had in mind when I set out to make a rotator.
Even with the .PHP script I'm running I could have probably used any image file type as a mask, I simply chose .PNG because it gives the best image quality, at least in all browsers that don't suck like IE...
Lol ie really is gay. Mozilla for me. :)

THE BATTLE ENDS IN 4 hours 26 MINS !

I vote for WiiCanChangeTheWorld's entry.

ssbb_lover said:
I'm using FF and it still doesn't show. :/
For some reason it still decides not to show up from time-to-time. All you have to do is refresh the page and suddenly it works again.

Thanks Divum ! :)

THIS BATTLE ENDS IN 3 hours 32 MINS !

Battle over.

wiicanchangetheworld-6
KCBlack-7

Good battle wii. Came really close.

Back