Sign here if you still have the old DS

i bought mine off a gulible friend for 20 dollars after christmas. I told them how much they were going on ebay for :)

*signs* nothing beats the original.

Thinking of getting a Lite for my girl, so we can play against eachother.

*signs*

Got mine 2-3 years ago. Dropped it a few, but still my primary DS. I'm not getting a lite, that's being
spoiled

I did have one until it got stolen :incazzato: :cryin: . (Damn that person who stole it) Then I got a DS Lite.

*Signs* I have it, from launch.

But, I would rather have a Lite because... (and I have used one)

- I find it's easier to control, seeing as the most important game on the DS for me is Mario Kart and I'm just crazy for wifi, and when you want to turn corners about a hundred times you really have to press extremely hard...

- The original scratches way too easy. I tried to keep it as good as new, but, then my mum had to go an run it over along with my dreams with the hoover.

- CRAMP. REALLY BAD CRAMP. As I said before I play Mario Kart a lot and that can cause my fingers to like, fuse to my DS, this doesn't happen (as much) with the Lite, but it sure does hurt. Maybe because it's too big. I also noticed that because the D Pad is sort of platformed down a bit there's creases that aren't smooth and just hurt.

- The start button is in a better position. It was moved because people accidentally turned your game off when you were playing, I tend to slip (again, because the D Pad is thin) and then push the start button, I find I do that frequently too. I know, it seems impossible when you think about it but... Hands sweat...

- Longer stylus. Yeah, people can deal with this easily, but, unfortunately, I hold my pen like a right weirdo which involves me using all fingers (don't ask) and I quite frankly can't fit it on with the original...

Hope that was a good rant for you =D

*signs*

got ds launch date....lites buttons are to small for my big fingers hahahah

Back