Sign The Petition For Mountain Dew!

More bottled water
the answer is

What I don't understand is why did they change the formula for the UK version of Mountain Dew? Couldn't that ruin branding of a popular bottling company, seems they would stick to the same formula from country to country so it stays consistent. If they were gonna change the formula for Mt. Dew in the UK they should have changed the name in some way to signify that.

So what other popular drinks do you guys not have in the UK? Mello Yello? I buy that sometimes in machines when there isn't Mt. Dew available, not exactly the same but very similar.

DRMARIO said:
Popular Fizzy drinks, or "soda" over here are Coca Cola, Sprite, DrPepper, Cant think of anything else really.. Oh Lilt, but that isnt quite as popular
pepsi, 7up, tango.

i'll stick with the soco and lemonade, thanks :)

I love mountain dew, Every time I go to the US Its pretty much all I drink. If it is sold in the UK I would want it to be the exact same mix as in the US drinks.

i'm heading to London this sunday... i can bring a 24pk of the Dew for those interested. :D

"Drinking Mountain Dew does not kill sperm cells. If you dumped a bunch of Mountain Dew on some sperm cells, this would probably kill them."

http://www.askpat.colostate.edu/viewquest.cfm?qid=1784

Myth – Drinking Mountain Dew before or after sex kills sperm and prevents pregnancy. Truth – Actually drinking Mountain Dew can 'excite' the sperm cells causing them to swim faster. The caffeine (and all other ingredients) in this soda does not prevent pregnancy.

http://www.suite101.com/lesson.cfm/17131/511/3

Mountain Dew Doesn't kill sperm.

But it is a tasty drink! Too bad I live in the US.

*goes to buy a mountain dew and brags/taunts my savouring* mmmmmm :)
I can't believe you don't have Mountain dew anymore... Yea i heard about mello yellow its the same as MD but i never saw it again :p

lolz said:
i liked the orange mountain dew. i wonder if they still make that.
It's called live wire and they still make it in the US, it tastes like a melted orange sno-cone, but I like it! I think Root Beer is the best possible soft drink you can ever have.

Nintendocam said:
It's called live wire and they still make it in the US, it tastes like a melted orange sno-cone, but I like it! I think Root Beer is the best possible soft drink you can ever have.
Wow im like addicted to Root beer It's so darn good i can't stop drinking it -- There was this offer when you bought pizzapops that you get a free root beer(2L) And i bought 3 of those.. (had trouble eating all those pizza pops) But i cut out the coupon for the root beer and got 3 free root beers. After doing so i think i finished it in around 1-2weeks... *note: I am not fat I am average weight :p*

Think of the toothfairy, poor fella/lady will be bankrupt if this drink gets back into circulation!

Back