Signature Gallery (Show us your work)

one more:
halo3-sig1.jpg

made that one after not using photoshop in a long time

I use flash mx I've never done gfx but yeah I can't really put my on cuz I use my comp for flash and I use my phone for internet and my comp is to old to transfer the info to my phone oh but I do random flash videos like making sharks with bat wings flying along some desert terrain or a bomb blowing up hippies and of course ninjas killing dirty pirates

Last edited:
Ninjas r pimp...kill dem' dirty pirates and hippies and flying desert sharks! I've always been a ninja/stealth person, maybe that's why I like sheik, naruto and anything else that's related to ninjas...there so...coooool.

GO NINJA'S:lol:

My sig is the main one of mine that ive done, tho its only using the program Gimp and its distorts/artistic functions, i think it looks cool.

Gimp is free and alot like photoshop if anyone is interested in trying it out.

nintendo.gif

i just made this for fun. not really a sig but w/e. so how do you guys like it?

EDIT: just made a triforce from scratch. its my new avatar. how you guys like it?

Last edited:
ssbb_lover said:
Better than old, I just found a new avatar, how u like it?

That's huge...but it looks cool too, so that's alright.

I've changed mine from the original below because it seemed a bit stretched out and people kept confusing it for Falco (like I would EVER use that goofy blue bird for my signature):D
NateTheGreat-sig.jpg

What does everyone think?

Last edited:
Much cooler, thx for calling my sig cool, but I was talking about my avatar, the little pic.

Back