Signature Gallery (Show us your work)

Thx, I found an awsome sig but whenever I put it on here it switched to this other pic...it's very confusing. So i'm trying to find it somewhere else. I'm going to find one hopefully smaller and wider too...man I wish I could make my own...

get photoshop CS2. its the best to make sigs and once you get used to it, its very simple. just gotta teach yourself VIA tutorials and mess with filters to see what makes what. my current sig was made by accedent (like most my sigs lol) from just messing with the filters. now i can make this style sig all the time

dwaltin said:
My sig is the main one of mine that ive done, tho its only using the program Gimp and its distorts/artistic functions, i think it looks cool.

Gimp is free and alot like photoshop if anyone is interested in trying it out.
i downloaded gimp installed it and had no clue how to use it lol.. im just wondering if you know how to unasociate files with gimp .. because it wont let me and now i can't use my upload site :( cause all my image files are gimp based .. i have no clue what to do could you pm with some help please dwaltin if you know how to unasociate files ok thnx man

its official i cant make sigs in anything but paint

U can't make sigs in paint, wutever u do to them u can't click on them and get the properties. Or I would have a much cooler sig rite now...

Hey, so I've been in desperate need of just a super simple edit. I was wondering if someone could put this picture into the shape of a heart for me http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/39/017_PP0071~Loch-Ness-Monster-Posters.jpg and, of course, exclude the writing below the bottom. I only was able to do it with paint and it looked horrible. Iono, does anyone have a program that provides a heart cut-out? It would be most great appreciated!

love-ness.gif

here you go. if you need it resized, just tell me

lochnessmonster.jpg
(click to enlarge)

Didn't know how to get rid of the excess in PhotoShop, sorry; haven't used it in a looooooong time.

Got the heart from Microsoft Word then made it completly transparent and made the stroke large.

*EDIT* Well Mitch2025, you beat me to it. How'd you do it, exactly?

Last edited:
i just use the polygon laso tool to outline the area in a heart shape and then went to Select>Inverse and deleted and saved as a GIF to make the background transparent

Arcadium said:
Well, with which program I can make a Sig?
If you have the money, PhotoShop CS2 (although there are other ways of getting if you know where to look). If you want something comparable that's free and legal, get GIMP. I've personally never used it, but I've heard it's very similar to PhotoShop.

Then to actually make a banner, look on google for how to make banners in which ever program you decide to use and/or start a thread in The Lounge about how to make banners.:)

Well, I already caugh him up ( I had a lot of free time this evening, so I posted a lot like +150 POST! )

Back