Signature Gallery (Show us your work)

MMCD said:
i need to learn how to make GIMP open HELP ME!!!!!

(p.s. sorry for the blatent spam)
You're not spamming, you're just naming the program.

Now, what exactly do you mean by how to make GIMP open?

Do you mean actually start up the program or download it?

NateTheGreat said:
You're not spamming, you're just naming the program.

Now, what exactly do you mean by how to make GIMP open?

Do you mean actually start up the program or download it?

okay nate i downloaded it( i think) and i extracted the files i downloaded and don't have a clue how to get it to run

Lol, this is y I hate messing w/ these things, i'm just gonna start a photobucket account, it may not be as good but it's not as much trouble:p

MMCD said:
okay nate i downloaded it( i think) and i extracted the files i downloaded and don't have a clue how to get it to run
:( I downloaded it too and I didn't realize it was so confusing. I have a Mac, but I apparently need some windows manager to use it, which I don't have.

If you're using Windows, I would suggest checking out GIMP's help page. I'm sorry, I really thought it was as simple as downloading the program and starting it up.

I'll try to help you soon.

Seriously though, don't give up on GIMP. It's the standard when it comes to free PhotoShop-like image-editing software.

That was all off topic....I want to see some sigs/banners/avatars!!!

U won't be seeing any from as I can not make them.(unless photobucket can do it, but i doubt...right?)

ssbb_lover said:
That was all off topic....I want to see some sigs/banners/avatars!!!

U won't be seeing any from as I can not make them.(unless photobucket can do it, but i doubt...right?)
By photobucket do you mean photoshop? photobucket is just for uploading pictures and videos, not picture editing and banner creation.

MMCD, go here. :lol: Read the first question; it's exactly what you're asking me, right?

Hope that helps.:)

Nooo, I meant photobucket, can't u change the size of a picture using it?

Oh, sorry.:D

Yes, you can. Once you've uploaded a picture, click the EDIT button above it and the next page will let you make it 75%, 50%, or 25% smaller than it originally was.

photobucket is only good for small pics. it resizes almost every pic i upload. now i just use my friends file hosting site (i get unlimited bandwidth and can upload any file regardless of the size :D)

Back