Signature Gallery (Show us your work)

First, click the Go Advanced button under the Quick Reply box so you will have access to all the features.

Alright, you have to signature pictures you want to display in your post and I presume they're on your computer. If so, click the button labled Manage Attachments. From there, click one of the Browse buttons and then select the first signature pic. Do this again for the second pic. Then, click the Upload button and wait for them to upload. Once uploaded, click on the little icon that looks like a paper clip and from that drop-down box, click Insert All. Then click the Preview Post button to see if it looks right. Now, you can only have four pictures in a post and that includes smilies.

Hope that helped.;)

thx NTG that helps.

sig #1 this one is mine, wut u pple think?

#1 daisuke copy.jpg

sig #2 i stole from another forum. I really liked it and wanted to share it with other pple.

#2 stolen Naruto hinata sig..jpg

and lastly is my current sig Hyuuga Neji

I like #2 as well since i'm a fan of the Naruto & Hinata couple;) U need to get ur sig bigger though.

u mean my current sig. or the ones i posted. because u can click on them and it will show u actual size. if ur talking about my curent one il post a biger version (click it to see actuall size)

This is my curent sig.
Neji Sig.jpg

I also found this on a site.. its ok i think
hinata-sig.gif

U can't do it on ur sig that's under the line, u can do it when u post it but not on ur permanent one. Anyways it'd be better if it was enlarged.

Yeah, I'm guessing you put your signature picture in as an attachment, correct?

If this is true, delete that attachment and just copy that url of your enlarged picture from the picture upload site you use (photobucket, imageshack, or wherever it is), click the little icon that looks like a mountains, and paste the url into there. Then, it will be larger.

Cool, much better Dark Void. Very nice sigs. Plz take away the ****'s above the sig though, it's annoying.

Hows mine? i kinda rushed it as soon as i registered with this forum so their are some random lines and some dirt stuff around the place, i need to fix it later.

Back