Signature Request Thread

Tr1p1ng said:
Ok, forget the T.I sig, could someone make me a NY Giants sig?
539w.jpg

nfl_g_emanning_400.jpg

09000d5d80620ac1_gallery_600.jpg

Giants.gif

I want a red and blue theme please. :)
Please? Anyone??:sad:

I'll fill both Tr1p1ng & TortillaChip520's requests. And then try the other requests afterwards.

:( hm, would be great if someone else could give a helping hand with these requests.

Gikoku said:
I'll fill both Tr1p1ng & TortillaChip520's requests. And then try the other requests afterwards.

:( hm, would be great if someone else could give a helping hand with these requests.
PLEASE do mine afterwards...:aureola:

TortillaChip520 said:
if you could send me a copy of photoshop, i'd be glad to, but i don't have photoshop on this comp. :(

:lol: You could always ... :scared: "download" it, but I'm sure you know what I mean.

GigaRidley said:
PLEASE do mine afterwards...:aureola:

Alright, I will.

TortillaChip520 said:
now i feel bad :(

Why? :wtf:

TortillaChip520 said:
^ cuz ur the only one whos doin sigs, and everybody's bringin the rain w/ requests. i might be "getting" photoshop soon though.

Yeah, that's true. More help would be great though, wonder why those other GFX artists aren't popping in here more often. :sick:

Gikoku said:
Here you go LDS, I decided to post two versions. The only difference between the two is the border since I couldn't figure out which looks better, hope you like:

LinksDarkSide.png

LinksDarkSide-1.png

Woah... I couldn't have done that myself... thanks dude!!

ok.
i would appreciate a sig with squall from ff8 and cloud from ff7 standing back to back in their fighting stances, squall with the lionheart sword, cloud with his regular buster sword.
whoever makes this happen i will give rep.
oh and if possible make it from kingdom hearts graphics, but i dont know if squall had his lionheart sword in that game, so if not, make it from ps1 graphics and in final fantasy font put my user name.
thanks.

Back