Signature Request Thread

hey thats great i appreciate it....i dont know if you care about repp but you got it

Can some one make me a sig with my name and a picture of a Jason blake on the leafs?
I will give rep,
Please and Thank you :)

can somebody please make me a sig, of pit (a bunch of pictures of him) and the words mysims on it?

ill rep and, put ure name below it like this

/\ Made by (ure user name here)

Sense my awesome(own made signature) of a hot anime girl was removed, i'm going to need a signature. I'm not good at making my own that work with Wiichat.

I was hoping someone could make me a signature, mainly themed around hot anime girls.

Inappropriate signatures aren't allowed here at WiiChat, sorry.

by 'hot anime girls' I didn't mean perverted, or anything like that. I should have noticed that my previous signature was to revealing, and I accept that fact that it's gone.

I'll revise what I want for a signature, something with cool effects, and the Johnny Blaze from ghost rider, when he is in his 'ghost rider' form.

hay D S

i gave you a private message with a sig

i1244232_ghostrider.JPG

i hope you like it
and its not realy that good because i only have ms paint

Hey guys, anyone up for making me a sig?
What i want is pretty simple, black backround, JAV in red lettering with white outline with gothic text.
And maybe rolling dice behind it showing snake eyes (that would be a 1 in each die).
Thanks to any one that would take it on.

Can someone make me a sig?
You see the backround color of my avatar? I would like that backround color. A picture of a fire flower too the left and on the right top I would like it too say Fire Flower a.k.a Stephen. And you can put you user name at the bottom right if you wish. Thank you in advance you can add or do something else if you wish.
* Will receive rep if wanted.

Back