Signature Request Thread

Could someone make me a signature of either liquid snake or The Sorrow from MGS 3 in a grayish brownish background with Cpt.Sorrow written in one of the corners? Also could you make a matching avatar to go with it? thanks for any designs.

manred said:
Do you need some help making sigs idjut?
i think i'm all caught up... some people that waited for awile have been taken care of by your great work! :)

i do have a couple new members with single digit post counts on the back burner... i'm not going to put more time into a sig than they have taken to write 4 posts in 5 days.

they will have to post here... i get a lot of direct PMs.

idjut said:
i think i'm all caught up... some people that waited for awile have been taken care of by your great work! :)

i do have a couple new members with single digit post counts on the back burner... i'm not going to put more time into a sig than they have taken to write 4 posts in 5 days.

they will have to post here... i get a lot of direct PMs.

Alright then. I just got a direct PM so I'll work on that one. The rest, I'll wait till tomorrow.

Could someone make me a Dry Bones thread? I'd like it to have my name in it and some lightning somewhere in it to match the part of the "shock" in my name. And maybe have something with the DBFC in it. Thanks in advance.

I would like... a Trauma Center: New Blood sig. If you'd like to take my request, or would like further details, PM me. :)

I would like... a Trauma Center: New Blood sig. If you would like to take on my request, and or would like further details, PM me (;

HyPeRsHoCk said:
Could someone make me a Dry Bones thread? I'd like it to have my name in it and some lightning somewhere in it to match the part of the "shock" in my name. And maybe have something with the DBFC in it. Thanks in advance.
Sig:
idjut-drybones2-sig.png

Avy:
idjut-drybones2-avy.png

HTML:
Sig:
[IMG]http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg95/yay4gidget/idjut-drybones2-sig.png[/IMG]

Avy:
http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg95/yay4gidget/idjut-drybones2-avy.png

can someone make me a background that will look good with this picture:
imk.png

It's amazing how I made people sigs,yet they chose to go with crapper versions...:lol: I find it offending.

So anyone want a sig?
XD

Back