Signature request thread

He offered full, but I told him I'd try it out in the Wii Chat section, so I could get used to the system here.

But yeh, I haven't been having a problem with my sig until I was made a Moderator. The only other thing I can think of, is that I logged out when he gave me Moderator status. Strange.

lordsknightn said:
wiired can we copy a sign that someone has and edit the namer
No, please don't. As someone said its tracing, and its pretty harsh to copy someones work and put there name on it. But I appreciate you asked instead of just doing it :) Also for people requesting sigs, why not just learn to make your own? http://www.wiichat.com/lounge/7853-photoshop-help-thread.html#post107012 Tis better for you and others that way :)

ShadowElliot said:
bonecollecter and wiicanchangetheworld, nice sigs ^_^

Bonecollecter, your sig. was big so i couldnt get it on my sig.
And can you try to put chibi robo in there?

edit: I mean the name.

you mean where i have shadow elliot, but chibi-robot?

bonecollector316 said:
you mean where i have shadow elliot, but chibi-robot?

Chibi-Robo and try to make it not fat because it couldnt fit into my sig.

Try to put my name somewhere if you can, but it u cant, put my name on the sign again.

Im not sure if Wiired still makes sigs, or other people could do the job, but I want a sweet looking sig too:

A mostly dark-silver coloured one featuring Link+/or wolf link with my name name ''Necro'' on somewhere there would be great. I dont want any animations on it though. I don't care if u gonna put ur name on the sig too---u gonna get urself a ''thank you'' line in my foum sig anyway :)

and avatar featuring the wii would be great too

thanx for everything

I'll take care of that sig for you Necro, just give me a couple minutes to make one and i'll post it here

31456b7.jpg

there you go necro, but im gonna admit that its not my best work. when i get more time (leaving for work in 15 minutes) i'll go back and redo some things for you.

Alright Shadow Eliot I edited it and now it fits :)
sigbc5.png

You might like bonecollectors better though.

ShadowElliot said:
Chibi-Robo and try to make it not fat because it couldnt fit into my sig.

Try to put my name somewhere if you can, but it u cant, put my name on the sign again.

shadow elliot looks out of place else wear, and i think the robot is enough to signify its chibi robot.. and the fact it says ur a chibi robot fan and that it rocks, i think thats enough. I made it thinner for you though.

newchibixv0.jpg

bonecollector316 said:
shadow elliot looks out of place else wear, and i think the robot is enough to signify its chibi robot.. and the fact it says ur a chibi robot fan and that it rocks, i think thats enough. I made it thinner for you though.

newchibixv0.jpg
So Shadow Elliot told you what he wanted with his sig, and you tell him it looks stupid, so I want it my way......:rolleyes:

wiicanchangetheworld said:
So Shadow Elliot told you what he wanted with his sig, and you tell him it looks stupid, so I want it my way......:rolleyes:

So can you try wiicanchangetheworld?
Try to make it better if you want :D

wiicanchangetheworld said:

Chibi-Robo ain't stupid bonecollector, it rocks and im a fan, so what?
I'm a fan of alot of games :cool:

Back