Signature request thread

Your signature image(s) are too large. The maximum dimensions are 500w x 130h in pixels and the maximum filesize is 1.91 MB.
Bonecollector, AGAIN....

Can someone else try?

I will as soon as you tell me what you want, wii love gamin! PM me back!

if one of you nice, generous, people would not mind making a sig for me it would be much appreciated.
as far as the details go, anything dbz would be preferred (ssj4 gogeta to be specific).
Also, dark colors would be ideal.
if someone actually would be kind enough to make it, pm me if you have any questions.
oh and i guess the name TehOnlyPrez could go in there somewhere..
thnx

It seems I'm the only one not to get an offer...Whaddafuxup with that? ssbb_lover, I already had some preferable suggestions, (though they suck) and I need a sig...mine sucks

Ok, lay it on me (I'm also making 2 other sigs so you may not get it in a while) but, go ahead. :)

ShadowElliot said:
So can you try wiicanchangetheworld?
Try to make it better if you want :D
I only have Ms Paint :(
And here it is, its not that good :frown2:
sigbc5.png

thank you very much redan, thats pretty good too, I will donwload ur next one as soon as ur done :)

Last edited:
ShadowElliot said:
Chibi-Robo ain't stupid bonecollector, it rocks and im a fan, so what?
I'm a fan of alot of games :cool:

woah, what. hold up. i think you read me wrong. I said that it looked out of place other places and you said it was fine there if it looked wrong. so i did follow what you wanted. and i didnt say chibi robot is stupid. i said that fact you like chibi robot is expressed fully by the fact it says.

chibi robo rocks
chibi robo fan
and has a nice big picture of.. chibi robot.

so since have shadow elliot where it si gives it the best balance, and the love of chibi robot is expressed 100%. i see nothing wrong with it. but whatever, i did it for you as a favor. so dont be a dick to me next time.

bonecollector316 said:
chibi robo rocks
chibi robo fan
and has a nice big picture of.. chibi robot.

so since have shadow elliot where it si gives it the best balance, and the love of chibi robot is expressed 100%. i see nothing wrong with it.
More like chibi robo rocks
chibi robo fan,
and a picture of chibi robot+ Chibi Robo sign.
Shadow Eliot sees something wrong with it.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
So heres what happened...
Shadow Eliot requested a sig.
BoneCollector316 answered with I'll make one.(And made one)
Shadow Eliot didnt like the Chibi-Robo sign saying Shaodw Eliot.
BoneCollector316 replied with it looks fine with Shadow Eliot on the sign and Shadow Eliot (the text) didnt look good anywhere else and it still expresses that you are a "Chibi Robo Fan" and "Chibi Robo Rocks!".
ShadowEliot responded that he still didnt like it, and misunder stood and replied Chibi Robo isnt stupid and Im a fan of alot of games.
BoneCollector316 replied " Dont be a dick".
:lol:

Nice recap. :lol: I like it. :smilewinkgrin:

So...is anynore else making sigs? I'm already making 3 because I need practice (just started 3 days ago). :)

Kill All Humans said:
I need a really cool wii signature, better than the one i have now. please help me. I really need a better sig.
Are you saying my sig made for the entire forum is bad? :yikes:

lol, Uhh, PM me what you want.. i'll make you a specail one because i see your sporting my old one ;)

wiicanchangetheworld said:
More like chibi robo rocks
chibi robo fan,
and a picture of chibi robot+ Chibi Robo sign.
Shadow Eliot sees something wrong with it.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
So heres what happened...
Shadow Eliot requested a sig.
BoneCollector316 answered with I'll make one.(And made one)
Shadow Eliot didnt like the Chibi-Robo sign saying Shaodw Eliot.
BoneCollector316 replied with it looks fine with Shadow Eliot on the sign and Shadow Eliot (the text) didnt look good anywhere else and it still expresses that you are a "Chibi Robo Fan" and "Chibi Robo Rocks!".
ShadowEliot responded that he still didnt like it, and misunder stood and replied Chibi Robo isnt stupid and Im a fan of alot of games.
BoneCollector316 replied " Dont be a dick".
:lol:
ShadowElliot takes Wiicanchangetheworld's chibi-robo sig.
THE END.

Back