Significant others that game.

May 31, 2006
Texas.
Who here has a girl/boyfriend that games? How did they get into it? I'm VERY proud to say that my galpal does, I'm the one that got her into it. :) She picked up a DS with AC:WW and hasn't looked back. We play WoW all the time, too. If your woman/man doesn't game, I feel VERY sorry for you. :D

Did have at one time
G/f gamer
B/f (yes i like cock to) gamer

Darkprinny said:
Did have at one time
G/f gamer
B/f (yes i like cock to) gamer

1. love the picture

2. so wait, your telling us that your Bi, and had a GF and a BF at the same time, who both like gaming?

WOW THAT KICKS SERIOUS ASS! nice job

3. that would be really cool 2 have a gf in2 gaming. dates would be REALLY easy. u would autimatically have something 2 talk about. better yet, u could just stay home and play games! :cornut:

rodent said:
1. love the picture

2. so wait, your telling us that your Bi, and had a GF and a BF at the same time, who both like gaming?

WOW THAT KICKS SERIOUS ASS! nice job

3. that would be really cool 2 have a gf in2 gaming. dates would be REALLY easy. u would autimatically have something 2 talk about. better yet, u could just stay home and play games! :cornut:

Well, mine doesn't really follow the scene/pay attention to launches and stuff, but she still plays. Better than nothing. ;)

They where a couple
I was the middle one

Back