Silence?

Sanjo

Wiseman of the Sea
Nov 15, 2006
Orlando, Florida
A little quiet here, I'm assuming almost all of you are out camping or waiting? I have nothing to lose by waiting a few hours until a bit before my eb starts the midnight launch, so I'm waiting it out... painfully, as it has been all week.

Anyway, anyone still around? I can only imagine the boards being silent for a few days as we all lose ourselves in our new toy.

amon140: Gamecube Nintendo...you see them both ways.

Ion: I agree completly with that statement, its gonna be quiet for a little bit, then BAM! Everythings gonna start acting up again (Most likely)
Arghh only a few more hours until its out!
Can't wait!!!

Glad to see a few fellow fans still around the boards, hopefully none of you are the poor ukers and such that won't get one for a while, honestly speaking, I feel sorry for you guys... someday I wish world-wide launches will be possible, but right now its probably just a dream.

What are you warring for on ebay?

And if this is the calm, what's going to be the storm,heh?

Sanjo said:
Glad to see a few fellow fans still around the boards, hopefully none of you are the poor ukers and such that won't get one for a while, honestly speaking, I feel sorry for you guys... someday I wish world-wide launches will be possible, but right now its probably just a dream.

What are you warring for on ebay?

And if this is the calm, what's going to be the storm,heh?

What about UK Admins who cant get a preorder for love nor money :cryin:

Oh yes the irony isn't lost on me :lol:

.therev said:
Right now not much of a war but I expect a fight soon it's for a double bass pedal I've been anxiously anticipating :).

Sorry if it is a stupid question, but a double bass pedal? For an instrument?

I admire that outlook, too bad more people do not follow it.

Well, good luck on your pedal. Only instrument I have had the pleasure of playing was the sax.

No planning on getting wii, or are you waiting as well? Minus 45 minutes before I head out with some friends. I have to admit I'm really excited!

Ah, best of luck to you then, I doubt the wii launch will be as bad as the ps3 launch. Sorry for basing it again, I was not happy with the amount of units they shipped, but then again not many people are. Besides those Ebayers, that is. XD

Back