Simple Game??

Evolve82

WiiChat Member
Jun 7, 2007
Dartford, Kent
Wii Online Code
0680-1454-3102-7585
I have got Wii Sports, Play, Zelda and Mario Strikers..

I am looking for a simple but great multiplayer game preferably with good graphics to play. I was looking at Bust a Move but it has been slated in every review i have read.

Has anyone got any suggestions?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
PM me and add me to ur address book...

0680-1454-3102-7585

Thanks, I was actually thinking about getting that but was not sure if a) it is any good and b) if it is just another one of those 'demo-like' games with lots of mini games on (like Wii Play).

Do you own it? How would you describe it?

0680-1454-3102-7585

It's not as short as WiiPlay, but it does get old after awhile. When you own the game, you tend to be better than the people you play with, since you know how to do all the minigames flawlessly. You may say that's true for all games, but games like wiiPlay Tanks or Laser hockey are simple to the point two people automatically have to use 'skill'. Where WarioWare is just fast reflex and memory of all the games. If I had to suggest a simple game for multiple people I'd say Rayman. That's a game me and my friends go to all the time when we are exhausted with other games.

There is a bit of fun in uploading your high scores online. I remember playing a few games for hours just doing so.

Is that out in the UK yet? That game does actualy look really good.

Have you got ur Wii online? I wudn't mind exchanging messages on there if u like?

0680-1454-3102-7585

Evolve82 said:
Is that out in the UK yet? That game does actualy look really good.

Have you got ur Wii online? I wudn't mind exchanging messages on there if u like?

0680-1454-3102-7585

I meant has Mario Party 8 been released in the UK yet?

I suggest Wii Play. It comes with a remote and I like it. I wasted my money and got Bust a Move Bash. I haven't played it with anyone else yet. Hopefully it's a little better multiplayer.

Evolve82 said:
I meant has Mario Party 8 been released in the UK yet?

no it has not, but i would recommend it as a good multiplayer, and i agree with smurfette wii play is quite fun, and if your competitive it is great. also wario ware has received great reviews from users, so i mean try some games out and see what you like.

Thanks for your help everyone.

0680-1454-3102-7585

Back