Simpsons familyguy southpark

Ronald

WiiChat Member
Nov 19, 2006
Which one(s) do you like more. For me its this order

Simpsons
South park
Family guy

I give Simpsons lots of credit because they have been around for 18 years and still have many funny jokes plus the movie was great.

Southpark Is still so funny and they never get repetitive I dont know if i'll ever get sick of this show allthough i grew up with the simpsons because i was to young to be aloud to watch southpark when it first came out so i think im bias to the simpsons. But i do believe the SP movie was better than the simpsons.

Family guy is the worst out of the 3 imo just because they were so funny in their first 3 seasons then they got cancelled and now their jokes are just so lame and unfunny and they deserve to be cancelled again. And i bought the movie but it ended up being a 3 part episode so i wasted my money, plus it wasn't even that good anyways.

Any thoughts?

family guy
simpsons
then south park

h8ed south park ever since they stoped killing kenny, (ages ago) i mean that was there signature move / mark and they took it away so now it sux

fg is soo god dam lol i loove it

and love simpsons just dont find it as funny as fg

i personally like south park, family guy, and then the simpsons, because south park is never repeptitive and is always funny, no matter what

family guy is very funny because of stewie, peter and somtimes chris, stewie on his quest to kill his mother, and peter being stupid and always to doin b***s***

i like the simpsons as much as south park and family guy, but it just happens to be the one i watched the least, cause it may be older than the other 2, but its the last of the 3 to come out with a movie, and family guy and south park seemed to be better hits, one thing that does make the simpsons better than south park and family guy is the ideas and consistency

The Simpsons
South Park
Family Guy

The Simpsons is my favorite TV show, and now movie. South Park is pretty good, and Family guy isn't too good anymore. Half of the jokes just suck ass and none of them have anything to do with the story. Like one time they go off on some random thing about Peter getting in a fight with a chicken and they fight for like five minutes, it is just so retarded.

South Park

Simpsons
Family Guy

Both the Simpsons and Family Guy have gone downhill after a number of years. Any season of South Park is hilarious.

I have seen basically every episode of Family Guy, about 10 Simpsons episodes, and 4 SP episodes, my order would be:
Simpsons
Family Guy
South Park

Meh for me its

Popeye
Heathcliff and whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa.... wrong cartoons

its
Family Guy
Southpark
Simpsons

Simpsons
South Park

can't stand Family Guy, personally I don't enjoy shows that enjoy being canceled.

This is my order:

1. The Simpsons
2. Family Guy
3. South Park

But all three of them are great shows to watch.

Last edited:
hmm

southpark
simpsons
family guy

i used to not like south aprk so much, i still don't like the first season

but ever since they included butters and stopped killing kenny(i know it was their signature move and what not but it got boring) i find it great.however i don't like the sex change of mr(s). garrison

simpsons i find is always funny, more episodes are funnier than others, for a bit the episodes were repetative but wham out of nowhere i found them hilarious again

family guy used to be my favourite show, i have all seasons and a couple of fg t-shirts(evil monkey in my closet, and one of brian) however it's just lame now...i mean i sorta stopped liking them but i always told myself "family guy is funny" but after watching cartoon wars on south park, it opened my eyes, and i was like "family guy sucks"

now i don't think family guy sucks it's still in my top 10 favourite tv shows....however there are many shows that beat it(south park, simpsons, corner gas, the loop, house, lost, heroes and prison break) actually it's not in my top 10 anymore
cause i like war at home

South Park
The Simpsons
Family Guy

10 years ago The Simpsons was the best show on TV, but since then it's gone downhill. Family Guy hasn't been so great since they brought it back either, it's just way too random and unfunny now. On the other hand, South Park has actually got even better over time.

Napalmbrain said:
South Park
The Simpsons
Family Guy

10 years ago The Simpsons was the best show on TV, but since then it's gone downhill. Family Guy hasn't been so great since they brought it back either, it's just way too random and unfunny now. On the other hand, South Park has actually got even better over time.
I thought that The Simpsons has gotten better over time. When I'm bored I always get out a Simpsons box set and watch it for 12 hours straight, but when I watch the earlier seasons I always think that they suck in comparison to the newer ones.

Back