That Canucks Fan
Dec 27, 2006
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0001
Haven't seen this posted yet..

7kem.gif

art_kem_van_new.gif

Find a Kwik-E-Mart in your area: http://www.7-eleven.com/kem.asp

Great way of advertising the movie if you ask me. Unfortunately the "Kwik-E-Mart" is located in Couquitlam, BC..

Would be interesting to have one there along with another one located in Vancouver. However I kind of doubt it. Seeing as most of them are being set up in the States.

Sounds good.

I also believe their adding in Slushee machines and whatnot to make it look like the real Kwik-E-Mart.

I have the same problem as well... Too far to drive out to Coquitlam..

Also thought I would post more Simpsons related contests etc in this thread to save space..

Go to The Simpsons Movie Premiere and Win a Limited Edition Xbox 360

Do you like lying on a hammock and using your gut as a coffee table? Having several bizarre adventures every Halloween? Concocting incredible get-rich-quick schemes? Well then, you're sure to enjoy The Simpsons™ Movie. You also would certainly enjoy the premiere of the film, so Xbox.com would like to send a Simpsons fan and his or her closest friend to the premiere in Los Angeles on July 27th, 2007. In addition, we'll give that person a limited-edition The Simpsons Movie Xbox 360™ console. For maximum lifespan, Xbox.com does not recommend resting an Xbox 360 upon one's gut.

Mmmm … donuts and Xbox 360

Mmmm … donuts and Xbox 360

Entering is easy. Just send an e-mail with the subject "Simpsons Movie Premiere" to [email protected]. A winner will be selected at random from all of the entries we receive. Good luck!

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia age 18 and over. Sweepstakes ends July 14, 2007. Void where prohibited. Read the Official Rules.

ilmsimpsonsPAW.jpg

Create your own simpsons avatar:

http://www.simpsonsmovie.com/main.html?cid=us

Back