Sims 2 Pets?

ericlewis91

im McLovin
Dec 1, 2006
London,Ontario,Canada
Wii Online Code
6031-8713-1077-8188
Is it really that bad..the score is really bad in this review...but i love sims 2...anyone play it>? is it worth it? thanks

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/v/cBXfEYS0bpQ[/MEDIA]

good question i was thinking the same thing. i saw a while back when it was customer appreciation month a few days ago at gamestop, they had it for gamecube for like 20$. i thought about snagging it but didnt.

the wii one looks kinda neat....i think i just like the idea because you can custom make your dog.......i would make mine to look like my baby boy chuchu! <333

i just think thats kinda cool alone. well, my bday is comming up so lets see what mad cash i get hehe. maybe ill get it with my money from my grandparents (yes the money never stops commin in even when youre old like me haha)

i think it'll be like any other sims game... i enjoy the sims for a while, but then i usually get bored with it. i get frustrated at stuff taking too long. and having to make too many friends to get promoted. i want an anti-social sim that doesn't like anybody. there are plenty of anti-social people that are successful. the controls seem like they would be better on wii than other systems. i'll probably wait for mysims though.

Usually it not that good on consoles. i prefer the computer but this looks good. : /

ok..so i just rented the game..and its amazingly fun....

the controller is easy to use..and there is a sweet mode..you press 1..and you can use the controller to walk around and actually be the sim.its really fun....and then there is the cool pet place...to buy everything..i mean everything to hats to cupcakes for your pet..(to buy that stuff there is pet points...5dollar=>1 pet point in the game) and yeah..so if you have any questions ask away...and ill try an answer

PROS:
+Good Graphics(just like the PC sims..no lagging etc)
+Amazing Realistic Dog/Cats (color, breeds etc)
+New Actually Be the Person Mode
+Pet Area to buy stuff

CONS
+Expensive-May get boring after a long time
+Controls take a while to get used too!

Rating: 8/10

does anyone know a link or what the career paths are for the sims and not the sims pets?

It's a fun game, my girlfriend enjoys it since her compy can't display The Sims 2 very well. However, for the most part I'd rather just hop on my computer than can run it, and play with all the expansion packs. Otherwise it was pretty fun.

I just got the game and i can honestly say its pretty good. I like the pc versions better, but for a console game, its good. You dont have as many items to choose from on the console versions (at least the ones i have), and you cant "change" the item, like on the pc version with the beds, where you could change the blankets. I was also wondering if anone knew the raise motives cheat...I just unlocked it, but, sadly, i dont know what i pressed....:mad5:

Back