Sin & Punishment

Dzapper

Akatsuki Assassin
Sep 3, 2007
Morehouse College
Wii Online Code
4627-4261-3182-4550
This game is amazing, I'm surprised there aren't more people here talking about it. It may be a little more expensive than the others, but it's well worth it.

i'm sorry but it not some game from japan with nothing more than shoting. i rather put 25c in a arcade and play it there

I actually really enjoy this game. I've only played for a couple hours, but it's very entertaining. Definitely worth the extra 200 wii points.

Napalmbrain said:
Rather pricey and a bit too short, but other than that it's brilliant. Naturally, seeing as it's by Treasure.
Yeah, this game and gunstar heroes were both works of art.

As I'm waiting for Christmas, as I'm waiting to get a few new games, I need a good VC game. Has to be a SNES game though. I already have Super Metroid and Donkey Kong Country. I'm sick of being so confused and not knowing how to get to places in Super Metroid, so I gave up on it. In Donkey Kong Country I was doing good, but I hit the Kremling Inc. world. i can beat Oil Drum Ally, But it is so hard! I beat the second (Which was VERY hard and some luck), but I lost the rest of my lives on the third. i'm not getting anywhere in that. Anyway, I'm looking for a fun SNES game. The only one I'm taking a look at is The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past. My friend said that A Link to the Past is like The Minish Cap except much better. Should I get this game???

You will be very satisfied with Link to the past if you like zelda games, as this IMO is the best zelda game in the whole series.

well i just downloaded it yesterday and i think it is a great game!

I downloaded A Link to the past! I've barely played it since I was too tired to play it last night after I downloaded it, but I played some this morning. Not much. I just walked into the first place to get someting for the elder. Good so far.

Back