Single player?

I like sports games, so hopefully some games other than wii sports and madden nfl 07 *both look good* will come out

golf would be great on the wii; hoepfully they'll make a mario golf for it. im hoping to see a boxing game, sorry if this is a noobish question but does the nun-chuck have motion sensing?

nunchuk has motion sensitivity just like the core controller, just not pointer functionality. and yes boxing will be awesome when some decides to make it, maybe Wii sports 2.0!!

well it has motion sensitive, thats the way u open the doors in MP3, using the motion sensor

well, sony didn't steal the whole idea, the only motion sesitivity it has is tilting
n it it doesn't have a ponter. Plus there have been pc controllers that sony made that already have that so you can't really say that sony stole the idea from nintendo. Maybe inspired when nintendo decided to do it.

i agree too, it was definatly inspired by nintendo.

it was a kinda' despreate move by sony, and just made them seem stupid. its **** anyway, i can only see them using it in driving games and an airplane game, thats it.

Back