Sins Enraged {SE} ~~ GoldenEye Clan

ArkOfSins

Banned
Aug 8, 2012
Miami, Florida
Sins Enraged {SE} ~~ GoldenEye Clan

I've been trying to make a new clan for awhile now but WiiChat wouldn't send me a verification email to complete my account. So in that time I've looked at the past GoldenEye clans here and looked at what they did for rules / regulations / practices ect... What I found was astonishing. Nearly every clan had died. I guess the old members had left and the clans couldn't recruit anyone because of WiiChat's verification error. I just hope SE can hold out as long as possible.

Now then, my current IGN for GoldenEye is Anima and I've thought about making a clan to make friends and have fun with with them. I love this game and I'll play it until I reach Lv. 56 without cheating.

I liked some of the rules that clan [ZR] had and I hope they don't mind if I copy some of them.*

Sins Enraged {SE} Rules:

1. When you join {SE}, you represent me, and everybody else in it. Please be kind to other clans / players. I would like {SE} to be well-known for being nice and respectable players, not arrogant and mean.

2. No unpleasant words or profanity is allowed in usernames. I shouldn't even have to tell you this.

3. Sins Enraged will have a ranking system based on what challenges you complete. The harder the challenge, the higher your rank.

4. Rage quitting is not permitted by any means. Take your beating and leave during the interval. There's always someone that's better than you, so have some respect for that player and stay in the game. You CAN leave if you suspect someone is cheating in any way.

5. Leave ALL hacked lobbies immediately. Anyone that is caught boosting (getting tons of unearned XP) will have to start over completely.

6. Hackers/Cheaters are absolutely not allowed here. Prove to me that you don't hack and I'll let you join.

7. We are only accepting active players. If you aren't on at least once a week without reason, then you'll be listed as inactive.

8. Have fun! I want this to be a good experience for anyone that joins.

We are accepting all levels of players (experienced or inexperienced)
Feel free to stop by our Recruitment Center:http://us7.chatzy.com/79037894709617

Sins Enraged {SE} Main Chat:http://us4.chatzy.com/16832286896998

I will also post Announcements / Events right where it says "Welcome to {SE} chat!"

Sins Enraged {SE} Challenges:
You must complete ALL of the challenges listed below the rank in order to obtain it.

Bronze:
Get a 10 Elimination Streak.
Win 5 games in a row.
Get 20 or more kills in a game.
Kill 2 people with one bullet.
Melee 2 people in a single game.

Silver: Get a 15 Elimination Streak.
Win 15 Games in a row.
Get 25 or more kills in a game.
5 Elimination Dominate another player.
Melee 3 people in a single game.

Gold: Get a 20 Elimination Streak.
Win 25 games in a row.
Get 30 or more kills in a game.
Kill 3 people with with an explosive.
Melee 4 people in a single game.
5 Elimination Dominate a player that has a higher level than you.

Platinum: Get a 25 Elimination Streak.
Win 40 games in a row.
Get 40 or more kills in a game.
10 Elimination Dominate another player.
Kill 4 people within 3 seconds.
5 Elimination Dominate a level 56.
Melee 5 people in a single game.

If you earn the Platinum Rank, you may add a "+" symbol after your tag. Exp. {SE+}Anima
This means you have completed all of the challenges and that you are a valued {SE} Member.

It is strongly encouraged that you record your gameplay for other members to see. We can then give you advice on problems you might be having. Or, just record yourself doing well or completing one of the challenges!

If you would like to join, please post your FC so I can add you!

Thank You!

Last edited:
Nice to see another WiiChat Goldeneye Clan starting up! Welcome to the fray, and best of luck to you! If you ever have any questions or just want to play, feel free to hit me up! :thumbsup:

...007 Embassy [E7] rules!!!

Nice to see another WiiChat Goldeneye Clan starting up! Welcome to the fray, and best of luck to you! If you ever have any questions or just want to play, feel free to hit me up! :thumbsup:...007 Embassy [E7] rules!!!
Thanks for the welcome. I hope we can get members quickly so the fun can begin!

Now that {SE} is up and running, [E7] isn't the newest clan on WiiChat! :thumbsup: Thanks!

Let us know when you get enough players together and we can have a "new clans war..."

Actually no, after the original leader left for another clan the new one also joined another clan. But it wasn't his fault the clan was dying. You should look on gamefqs if you need more players

Back