Sit Or Stand

anthonybest1

WiiChat Member
Apr 28, 2007
Wii Online Code
3428-8826-2456-3690
yeah hi i just wanted to know if you lot like to sit or stand when playing your wii

i stand because its easy

It depends on the game I'm playing. If it's a game such as Mario Party 8 I will sit. However if I'm playing a game such as Wario Ware: Smooth Moves I'll stand.

Yea i agree with Syntax, if def depends on the game, but i hardly stand. Mostly Wii sports is the only game where i get up.

I usually sit, but one long night of playing I was hunched over in such a way that it messed up my back for a few days afterwards. I was in a lot of pain.

So now I make sure if I'm sitting that I'm leaning back and relaxed so to not strain my lower back.

I guess I'm just getting old. :sad:

I stand up to play Wii sports and sometimes wario ware. Some others if a friend is playing wii for the first time.

I only stand to play Wii Sports.
Sit for the other games I play, haven't tried Smooth Moves yet.

the reason i stand is because when i play mortal kombat its easier to do the moves beacuse my room is small and im big

I can't stand for a long period of time when playing the wii. I like to sit back on a gaming chair.

Welll.....with most games I sit 'cause I'm laaaazy. But on active games like Wii Sprorts, Wario Ware, and Mario Party 8, I stand.

Have to sit. Bed is too close to the television set.

Back