Skate 2

ROB64

40lb box of rape
Dec 8, 2007
Georgia
Wii Online Code
0120-6723-8776-4093
Alright, I had to make a thread for this game, it's just too awesome.

Share your spots, vids, and photos here, and just discuss the game.

Here's the link to my page on skate.reel:
http://skatereel.ea.com/members/1/187918221.aspx

I just found the winged bench, so I've been having a little bit of fun finding some funny ways to bail.

I was thinkin about making this thread but I wasn't sure if many other people had the game.

It is full of win, I suggest it to everyone. So fun just skating around doing grinds and jumping off random stuff.

Here's my skatereel page, I only have one video of me doing a coffin grind though(for some reason they don't let you keep doing the grind): http://skatereel.ea.com/members/1/187091701.aspx

I got all the spots except 2 of them, and I've skated up and down the whole map several times so I have no clue where they are...

I was thinkin' about getting the filmer pack just because I like this game so much. It is a ripoff though since it came out same time as release and it is a feature that was in the first game. Comes with craploads of new clothing though...

lucky....i Want this game so BAD!!!! but im saving up for something right now!
Ill get it soon

Haha, coffin grind? I didn't think that was possible.
Too bad it doesn't last though.

About how long does it take to drain the dam? I want to have some fun!

Haha, coffin grind? I didn't think that was possible.
Too bad it doesn't last though.

About how long does it take to drain the dam? I want to have some fun!

I'm pretty sure you just do the Thrasher missions, it shouldn't take that long.
You have to find and drain all the other pools for all of the Thrasher missions to appear though.

EDIT: Also, if you are looking for more parts to bail off of, do the bonus missions for Danny Way. It adds a bunch of spawn points on top of buildings and crap that you can teleport to.

Last edited:
Of course it's awful, it's only 5 minutes.
But the full game is awesome!

@Chewy:
Cool, I'll have to go through the Thrasher missions tomorrow...

Well yea i suppose. But in the demos i think there should be freeskate with 30 min. I mean people have to get the feel for it and everything. They cant expect to like the game by playing that shitty campaign.

Well they could have just not released a demo...

Anyways, all the glitchers in the hall of meat online ranked matches are really pissing me off. It seems like every game I join half of the people are using the glitch that makes you go flying in the air. I still manage to beat several of them though, it's just annoying when I get a really high score legitimately but then I'm beat by someone who cheats. And since it's EA I doubt they are going to fix the glitch any time soon....

The glitch is fun in single player however, but I'd never use it in ranked matches, its just flat out cheating..

EDIT: Holy crap, some people can make really good videos in this game...
[video=youtube;wQMSsVKep9c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQMSsVKep9c[/video]

Last edited:
i liked tony hawk is this game worth getting?????

In my opinion, Skate (the first one) was better than any of the Tony Hawk games, and I liked those games. I have yet to have a chance to play Skate 2, but it is probably the only game out right now I would consider buying.

i liked tony hawk is this game worth getting?????

It plays much differently then tony hawk, but much better in my opinion. You should either rent it or download the demo first to try it out.

Definitely better that Tony Hawk.

Hahahaaaa, I love this game!!!
Working slowly on the career, just bought the Fun Track, it's awesome! xD

401371.jpg

401351.jpg

401381.jpg

Back