Skate/call O' Duty 4

RxWxTxF

WiiChat Member
Dec 4, 2007
im making SKATE INTO A SUBFORUM SO I CAN SEE WHO LIKES IT
also does anyone have reviews for call o' duty 4?

My buddy's got COD4 and i havnt seen multi but single is pretty sweet. I have also heard that skate is better than THPG but if you're a loyal Tony Hawk Game fan (like me), id go with THPG. And if your a gamerscore-whore there is a glitch in skate that makes it so you get all 1000 at once.

skate is the mutt's nuts.

way better than tony hawk. makes the whole skate game experience more rewarding and more realistic.

tony hawk has progressed very little since it's inception. skate does what tony hawk failed to do in all it's years of owning the skating game genre.

Call of Duty 4 is amazing, the campaign is great, and the online multiplayer is even better. This game is the only one I've played since I bought it, my only gripe is that you can't take friends online with you on the same xbox, but then again in a way that is better with the whole screen to yourself. In multiplayer you can modify your weapons, with what they call "classes" you can put a red dot sight on, silencer, ACOG scope, and on some a grenade launcher, each weapon set has its own set of modifications, then perks you can use to improve your player or weapons. I definitely recommend it.

blueovalboy7 said:
Call of Duty 4 is amazing, the campaign is great, and the online multiplayer is even better. This game is the only one I've played since I bought it, my only gripe is that you can't take friends online with you on the same xbox, but then again in a way that is better with the whole screen to yourself. In multiplayer you can modify your weapons, with what they call "classes" you can put a red dot sight on, silencer, ACOG scope, and on some a grenade launcher, each weapon set has its own set of modifications, then perks you can use to improve your player or weapons. I definitely recommend it.

totally agree with not bringing in guests. the only other thing i can argue against this game is the story is really short. Other than that its my favorite game on the 360

Well the campaign is typically short in COD games, but I was happy with the length of this one over that of COD2.

TitansATB said:
totally agree with not bringing in guests. the only other thing i can argue against this game is the story is really short. Other than that its my favorite game on the 360
couldnt be more right about the split screen multiplayer, or lack there of, it sucks.

but i'd still give this game a perfect score, it's so good.

and i have skate for my ps3 and it's so much fun. i dont even do the goals half the time.. i just like finding new skate spots and just free skating.

Back