Skate or Tony Hawk's Proving Ground?

its basically a decision on if you like realism or combo combo 1 million points!

I am going to buy skate to be honest i like the realism and i am a skater so i like it real!

Hybrid said:
I am going to buy skate to be honest i like the realism and i am a skater so i like it real!

Exactly

I'm buying an 360 just for this game!!! LOL

Last edited:
elmo_999 said:
I liked Tony Hawk up til underground 1. Underground had you fighting zombies at New Orleans and blowing up skatopia with fireworks. Tony hawk is still fun though and its goofyness is what makes Neversoft Neversoft. I'll go with TH.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaBfj_nV3cI
looks pretty sweet

I respect your opinion, but
are you serious?? I mean....no offense fighting zombies, blowing up skatopia, driving golf carts and all the other "goofyness" that this series has brought to the table has absolutely nothing to do with real skateboarding. Don't get me wrong I enjoyed the first 4 maybe 5 installments of TH, but it's time for a fresh take on the skateboarding game genre.I guest to be honest I just crave for a realistic skateboarding sim I'm kinda tired of grinding telephone pole wires. Hopefully Skate will do very well thus forcing TH to step their game up. I think a sim version of TH would be the bomb. again no offense. :)

Last edited:
Back