Skin Your Wii Wii....I did...heres how...

I have my Wii horizontally already anyway. :p

But if I was to get a sexy skin, I would have to make it vertical, only I'd have to take more care because my sister is an idiot and manages to break things very easily. She's already thrown my Wii-mote at the ground twice. <_<;

Sweet man.

verry nice, and they have other system skins also.

nice!

OH and i just saw the skins.. i love them.. especially the Camoflage ones. yes, its true... im an Army Girl. and how do we stick them on? :/ i want one. after i try to find a wii :]

WiiWouldLike2Play said:
OH and i just saw the skins.. i love them.. especially the Camoflage ones. yes, its true... im an Army Girl. and how do we stick them on? :/ i want one. after i try to find a wii :]
yeah i was staring at the camou ones too and if i hadnt have gone retro ida gotten those for sure. im not sure how they stick so well, but they dont use any residue or sticky stuff to stick. i think they cut little grooves in the bottom so they grip smooth surfaces. it is very similar to the stickers for windows that peel back off. once they are on they fit well...but you can take them back off as well.

I think it looks slick, although 30 bucks for the package is a little high..
Console and two sets of the controllers is high for vinyl siding on your console :)

i really like the skin can you buy them in germany in a shop or are they exclusively sold on that website

I ordered mine just after xmas.....still hasn't arrived...... I cry every morning that it doesn't turn up.... looks very sweet mind you

I really like it, I play my Wii horizontally so that'd be really sweet to make, the controller/nunchuk look alright, not my style but awesome effort all around. The NES skin looks very retro A+

will most likely get the horizontal version of the retro but NOT do the controllers as I think the controllers are mismatched with the console itself.

the wii looks good but the controller doesnt. it seems like having a skin on a controller would get annoying.

Back