Skins on your Wii?

EK987

WiiChat Member
Dec 3, 2006
Chicago
Does anyone have cool skins on their Wii?

Maybe not even skins, just things that make your Wii look different than anybody elses?

I'm just interested to see what people can do to their Wiis.

Post pics if you have something.

Here's some pics of my Wii and controllers. I made it myself so it's completely different to everyone else's and free! See what you think:

Attachments

• Wii One.JPG
    Wii One.JPG
    134.6 KB · Views: 150
  • Wii Two.JPG
    Wii Two.JPG
    130.6 KB · Views: 138
  • Wii Three.JPG
    Wii Three.JPG
    134.9 KB · Views: 157
Thanks for the comments and yes it is made from tape hehe. Plain old electrical tape that i had lying around, I dont have much cash so it was a cheap alternative to the fancy ones that u can get.

i always wondered where to get those skins...

nice though!!! i like the custom striped one!

very cool simple skins for rob ,i try to make it

wiilicious -- WOW! That looks amazing! How'd you put it on so professionally? In other words, how'd you make it look so good? Like, you didn't mess up anywhere. Was it hard putting the vinyl on or was it simple?

EK987 said:
wiilicious -- WOW! That looks amazing! How'd you put it on so professionally? In other words, how'd you make it look so good? Like, you didn't mess up anywhere. Was it hard putting the vinyl on or was it simple?
All it is is a sticker. Its pretty simple to put on. I personally think most of the skins look like **** because of the white spaces left between the stickers.

Back