Sky Temple/6th - Stuck

StevenNevets

WiiChat Member
Oct 22, 2006
TEMPLE OF TIME BOSS - Can't get in the area

I beat the statue part (he is now resting in place)
Now I'm in that hallway and clueless

I only see 1 button to place the mini-statues on and have no idea how to advance... help?

Last edited:
ah I made it, now if only I had the key

Last edited:
this temple was the most difficult for me. the first time i went into it i got confused/frustrated and i turned it off. ahhh what a great temple.

haha ye done, the other temples seem to be more about fighting/skill where was this has much more strategy

StevenNevets said:
haha ye done, the other temples seem to be more about fighting/skill where was this has much more strategy
i agree. however it was too easy. i beat it in an hour. it is my favorite temple so far though because of the strategy involved

Yes keys help. ;) I don't know why this thread is called Sky Temple (Sky Temple is number 7)

Anyways, I felt that Sky Temple was the most challenging, not so much the course through the temple itself, but the dungeon boss. Friggin a took me five tries to beat him, of course it didn't help that I had only 3 hearts.

xbandaidx said:
Yes keys help. ;) I don't know why this thread is called Sky Temple (Sky Temple is number 7)

Anyways, I felt that Sky Temple was the most challenging, not so much the course through the temple itself, but the dungeon boss. Friggin a took me five tries to beat him, of course it didn't help that I had only 3 hearts.
I messed up on the topic name:idea:

But I'll be there soon, doing the statue book-recover deal

Back