Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Skyscraper issue

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii Gaming' started by marcnsam, Jan 18, 2010.

1. marcnsam

marcnsam WiiChat Member

I can't seem to find anyone else on the net who has played this game..let alone, someone who can help, so I thought I would give this place a shot and pray..lol
    Skyscraper is kind of an addicting game until you get to a part where you don't know what to do (like me)
    on level 5.. you have to gather chemicals to make acid so you can neutralize the poison gas.. I've gathered the chemis... clicked on "ACID" (when in the "mixing station") I see that the chemicals I gathered reduce by the amount needed to produce the acid, but, nothing is said that I have made it and when I get to the gas filled hallway, there is no option for me to use the acid that I think I just made, SO, when I go through the gas field I eventually die.
    I know that this is not a very popular game, and that nobody reading this has probably ever played it, but, I would appreciate any help.
    Thank You

2. Maximo

Maximo Wii Fanatic

Wii Friend Code: 0558-5461-4916-6731
    0558-5461-4916-6731
    Sorry i'm not much help dude ,but hell i never knew this even existed until you posted this. Then i looked it up & found a youtube video on it.

Looks like its a UK only game sadly ,but it doesn't look too bad. Not the greatest ,but i could see myself enjoying a game like this.

3. marcnsam

marcnsam WiiChat Member

It is pretty addictive and the voice of the main character does have a British accent!!

4. Maximo

Maximo Wii Fanatic

Wii Friend Code: 0558-5461-4916-6731
    0558-5461-4916-6731
    it says u live in Canada so how did you get ahold of this if its a PAL title?