skyward sword-nunchuk

crossfyre

WiiChat Member
Mar 18, 2012
i have 2 wii remotes, 2 motion pluses and 2 nunchuks but when ive tried connecting all the combinations i cant use the functions of the nunchuk. soemtimes the z or c buttons would work but as soon as i shook the nunchuk their usage would dissapear. howver the game still picks up the nunchuk in the wii remote -it jsut doesnt work (so i dont know what is the problem- the wii remote, the wii, the motion+, the nunchuk or the game), but with other games the nunchuk and the motion plus do work. how cna i fix the problem without buying any new accesories?

edit: with further testing it seems that the motion+ accessory is stopping the nunchuk from working and on SSBB the motion+ stops the remote from connecting to the game altogether (i know SSBB doesnt use the motion+ but it has worfed before)
however the motion+ and nunchuk still work with wii sports resort so i cant verify that anything is wrong with the hardware

Last edited:
Well that's odd....and some how I get the feeling you are running Skyward Sword from a "back-up" Anyway not sure if this will help or not but um...
Try downloading the patch Ninty put out for Skyward Sword Via Wii Shop channel...who knows might help.

im not running it from a back-up (dont even know what that is) but ill try the advice.

huhuhmmm well my advice... it appears u have purchased some falty nintendo products. if i were u id demand an exchange or return from the place u bought it.:yesnod:

all the products are legetimate nintendo-bought from Game and amazon (unless they are very good copies since there is the nintendo seal and everything) and this is the first problem ive ever had with the wii
it may have resulted from a smack with the wii remote but ive bashed it a few times before and this has never happened

but its only happened on this one game while all the rest are working fine- it can't just be the wii remote or the nunchuck and as i said before ive bashed it previously but with no consquences

Back