sleep time

T

The_Loose_Cannon

yes, another sleep deprived night for yours truely but what time does the general public NORMALLY go to bed?

if i dont have overtime working a 4-12, i usually go to bed at about 1230-1AM ish. during my time off i go to bed at 8PM and wake up at like 6AM, then go back to bed and not wake up till 11AM (but normally im up cause either my bf had woke me up, OR the puppy wants to go out and make piddle).

now? im wide awake!! i got home at 5PM today from work yesterday! i should be:sleep: butim wide awake :(

Weekdays (school): 11pm to 6 am
Weekends: 11pm to about 8-9 am

These recently, I've been making a habit of staying up later on the account of the Internet.

BTW: Aren't you a police officer or something? I can imagine how stressful the job is.

school days (only 3 days a week lol): bed 12-1, wake 8:40
non school days: whenever i fall asleep and whenever i wake up lol (currently jobless but im looking for one!)

School nights for me are pretty much 12:30-2:00 down, and 5:30 up.
Weekends are 1:30-3:00 down, and 6:00 up.(<--Work)

Mitch2025 said:
school days (only 3 days a week lol): bed 12-1, wake 8:40
non school days: whenever i fall asleep and whenever i wake up lol (currently jobless but im looking for one!)

what i wouldnt give to be "jobless" but then again, i have bills to pay....."man what i wouldnt give to be like 10 again with no resposibilites" i mean lol:sick: if it were up to me, i would sleep the entire day away!

i wonder if theres a job where you can sit on your rump all day and get paid lots and lots of money....yes, i know they exist but what the heck! why arent I!!!!!! getting that job?? :mad:

oh well a girl can dream :) however, maybe my mother was right maybe i do need to find a rich jewish doctor (im jewish and its a thing with all mothers where they tell their daughters to marry either lawyers or doctors :lol: )

weekdays 12pm-530
weekends around 4ish-?? matters how drunk i am.

I had some absolutely horrendous sleep patterns before university started. I was staying awake until about 4am, then sleeping in until about 1 or 2 pm. It was alot of fun at the time, but I feel better for going to bed at real hours now, like 10:30 and getting up at about 7.

It was just so easy when I wasn't studying to stay up late, as most of my work shifts were afternoon shifts...

It's great fun staying awake late, but you can't do much the next day. I think that might be attributed to why I was feeling so damn lousy for so long. Sure do feel so much better gettin to bed early!

Weekends are random

But during the week its anytime from 6am till 10am up at 1pm till 6pm

well i'm at uni, and live in halls, so there is always something going on. normaly go to bed at 2-6am, more because i'm out clubbing, drinking, shooting pool, eating, playing computer games or doing work. i then get up between 8am-11am

School nights, I go to bed between 12 and 1, and wake up at 6:30. On weekends I go to bed around 5 AM and wake up around 12 the next day.

depends on what classes I have that day. for my 11am chem I can go to bed a 1-2 AM and still get enough sleep. Tuesdays when my first class is 2PM i don't usualy go to bed untill 4 am or so. Weekends it depends on how f*cked up I am.

weekdays(school) around 11- 6 a.m.

non weekdays : go to sleep around 2-3

if parents go to work in morning, wake up anywhere between 12 and 3

if they are home

wake up around 10 or 11

Back