slight delay with remote?

mull3t

WiiChat Member
Dec 9, 2006
Wii Online Code
3665-5041-5042-9236
Hey all

got my Wii last friday on release day, and I didnt really notice too much of a delay with the remote/ sensor.

Unless its me being paranoid but it seems lately (wii sports) that they is a slight delay for example in tennis when hitting the ball, I am only talking of summat silly like a 0.5sec of a delay, but I know its ther?

All batteries have been changed, and I cant think what else it could be?

has any one else had this problem?

I cannot notice it in any other games, just seems 2 be wii sports

it must be just ur idea, or maybe u have changed the position of the sensor bar/put things in front of it or the wii

nopes..everything is set up as it has been, have checked all settings, batterys, etc, I havnt droped the remote neither dropped the sensor bar, its just seemed to have come on lately, like I said tho, its only really noticable with tennis, seems they is a delay.

There is a delay on all the games. Try pitching in baseball. Theres hella delay. Boxing has delay too. Those 2 games have the most delay. Hopefully Nintendo can put out a patch to fix this delay in the games. Its kinda enoying.

I dont think the small delay can be fixed, and its really small anyway. Shooting works as fine as it can get right now, in Zelda you can do headshots with physics weapons (need to judge where the nut/arrow gonna fall) like 10 mins after uve played it. I don't think you have a prob m8, or maybe another wireless connection is interfering with the Wii's but its not that im some kind of technician or something...

It's not a delay. It's just how those games were designed. You make a movement it recognizes the movement, it performs the specific command.

Does the same thing in Red Steel and Zelda. I have no idea how else they would do it. The coding it would take to have complete freedom of the items would be insane, and there would never be a point to "combos" or special attacks ever again.

Lethal said:
dude you have 666 posts. dooom on you! dooooom on you!!!

:lol: :lol:

Well I know what you mean..although is it really that big of a deal?

I'm a PC buff and the moment I turned on my Wii I noticed a cursor lag.. a very minimal one albiet of perhaps 5-15ms, I dont think other people would even notice it but I did.. That said, it does not bother me and I have adapted to the point where I dont think about it it anymore.

Back