Slight Problem

Wii Want Wii!

We have got it
Aug 10, 2006
Hemet,CA
Wii Online Code
1552-4343-3050-4813
My Birthday is 11/18 and my Mom was thinking about getting me the Wii for Christmas -_-. So i talked to her about me camping outside of my Wal-Mart on my B-Day. She said "Ill think about it". WHAT KIND OF ANSWER IS THAT?! It's so lame. I dont want it for Christmas. I never camped out or had a System on Launch. By the Way im 12 turning 13. What should i do? She said stop talking to me about it.

I go for the one knee approach that way it puts the booty right in front of ur face and give u the best ass kissing possession

dude thats exactly what my mom said at first....I asked her and she said the exact same thing.
TIP: Tell your mom that there wont be any left by Christmas so i need to get one on launch day

Just tell her, that for christmas there are going to be 0 wiis available, in exchange, in 11/19, there are going to be enough wii's for you, she can't refuse that offer

Actually there probably will be....
Get the Wii on Christmas
Or lie by getting it on Launch Day :aureola:
(not really a lie though but there probably will be more Wiis left)

yeah good luck finding anywhere to buy the wii online for launch without spending just as much as ps3 for a shitty bundle with shitty games.

my advice is dont obsess over it. There's nothing moms hate more than hearing their kids whine and blabber on and on about something they want. Ask once and leave it alone, until you really need an answer (like closer to launch day).

If I didn't wait for this thing for over a year (since it was announced) I wouldn't mind waiting for X-Mas. I would pefer X-Mas, it would be more of a suprise and gloriful day, but I've been waiting for over a year, so it is humanly impossible for me to wait till X-Mas.

Back