Slightly confused :(

FourKingAce

WiiChat Member
Jan 18, 2007
I finnally conected my Wii to the internet tonight after reciveving more error codes than ever before !

This is a stupid question and please dont flame me for this but can you play multiplayer games over the internet like wii sports with your mii friends like xbox live? Ive looked everywhere but nowhere actually makes it clear...my cousin has just set his up you see so was wanting to play him online!

thanks for your help and again please dont flame me im a newbie :lol:

you had your awnser it was serious except for the 2015. it means its a far aways away till now so dont worry about it.

ah ok, but there is a possibility of a 'Wii Live' system being introduced? interesting...

:mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:
first off, use the search bar before you post. there's been thousands of threads on this topic.

secondly, why do people think xbox live is the end all be all for online gaming? yes, you will be able to play wii games online in the future, but i can tell you right now it will be nothing like xbox live. microsoft and nintendo have nothing to do with eachother, xbox live is a premium service you pay for. Wii's online capabilities will be free.

thirdly, to actually answer your question online wii games will be out sometime in 2007. some of the confirmed games are: the wii pokemon stadium game, super mario strikers, and possibly super smash bros. brawl.

The last paragraph would have sufficed. I assure you i used the search bar put as i say in my original post no where addresses the issue directly.

In response, I wasnt proposing any comparison to the xbox 360 i was just trying to explain what i meant by online play. Of course the 360 and the Wii arent comparable, in my eyes the Wii is purely and electronic board game-a fun one at that.

Thanks for your help anyway i'll be sure not to come on this forum again :)

just cause of some rude behaviours u shouldnt leave the forums :(

but plz use the search feature more, cause they will always use that:p personal experience

u guys will probably hate me for this, but how exactly do you, uh...., connect to the wii internet....at our house, we have dsl internet.

and yes, i did use google, but to no avail

wiifreak9292 said:
u guys will probably hate me for this, but how exactly do you, uh...., connect to the wii internet....at our house, we have dsl internet.

and yes, i did use google, but to no avail
do u have a wireless network?
i have no idea how to or if u can connect with a cat5 cable

"Lambda" Pulsating Worst Core

lol

Back