Slot Illumination Question...probably a stupid one too

Thats a great first post miggie anyways I would wan't the light on only when the Wii power is on and for message all the time would start pissing me off and no I don't think its possible without the re-wiring thing you said.

so if i read this thread correctly, i have the option for the light to shine blue when i have an unread message when the wii is on, theoreticaly you are all saying the blue light will stay lit when you have an unread message? or did i miss read this thread somewere along the line? i think it would be sick for the blue light to be when the wii is on, but thats just my opinion

yes i know this is your first post but please search the forums because this particular question has been asked numerous times

no the light can NOT stay on 24/7 it is an indicator to tell you when to do updates and when you get wii mail (when wii connect 24 is on)

inorder to leave it on you must send a message to your wii and just never check it. thats the only way unless you WANT to do the reconstruction of LEDs which you so obviously pointed out that you didnt want to do

I can't cope with it being on 24/7...it lights up my damn room at night with an eerie blue pulsing glow...

I woke up thinking an alien had landed once...

True story.could be lies.

Jay61 said:
I can't cope with it being on 24/7...it lights up my damn room at night with an eerie blue pulsing glow...

I woke up thinking an alien had landed once...

True story.could be lies.

lmfao
i keep getting people telling me to messege myself, i tried, it didnt work. thanks guys, but that option doesnt work. led modding here i come

Back