Slow Wii reviews

Haywire

WiiChat Member
Feb 14, 2007
Florida
Why are so many sites so slow on getting out Wii reviews. I'm curious about Pirates of the Carribean but I have not seen any except for a very poorly written link to yahoo games from IGN. Not that it matters but I have never seen a review for Legend of the Dragon and both Spider-man 3 and Bust A Move Bash were very slo to get reviewed as well. Its just a shame that the the other systems get timely reviews but not the wii.

Oh well though but does anyone have any opnions on Pirates of the Caribbean because I'm thinking my kids would love the swordplay.

Last edited:
o sorry, they gave it a 4.5/10. They also gave a spidey a 6/10 and that was about average for spiderman 3...

um.. i know your bummed abou the slow reviews on new games... but maybe its because...

good NEW releases for the wii are slow.

perhaps because the wii isnt getting anything worth while for few months... using company resources on to review games right now for wii just doenst seem profitable.

the gaming world is not focused on wii right now... its a dissapointment

ROTFL!
thats a joke the gaming world isnt focused on the wii just now its focusing on EVERY console really the wii is at the centre of it all

Wii_BrEnDo2007 = Dipshit said:
ROTFL!
thats a joke the gaming world isnt focused on the wii just now its focusing on EVERY console really the wii is at the centre of it all

not with reiveiws... obviously... damn.. is this dude only on here to bust my chops? its called opinion bud and if one looks at what we have for reviews.. its a very good one. The industry will rush out to review another new shooter on xbox but unless it is a hyped wii game like strikers or the like... they wont give it a look. The industry could care less about wii and pirates of the carribean. My opinion stands strong.

Last edited:
Back